- Qualifying Practice Classification

RACE RESULTS

- Provisional Starting Grid

- Race Control Notices

- Provisional Classification
- Provisional Classification by Driver
- Provisional Classification by Driver Fastest Lap
- Stint Analysis by Team

My driver said that he could not find a room for SPA QP2 1.5 hrs ago. Was there a room up?

@AJ, I've just had a look at the event schedule and QP1 and QP3 are Full Night Practice, does this essentially mean that those QP sessions last all night or is there still the half-an-hour limit? I'm just a little confused because QP2 and QP4 don't have any notes for them, presuming they last for the standard half an hour. Please, correct me if I'm wrong. :) 👍

@AJ, I've just had a look at the event schedule and QP1 and QP3 are Full Night Practice, does this essentially mean that those QP sessions last all night or is there still the half-an-hour limit? I'm just a little confused because QP2 and QP4 don't have any notes for them, presuming they last for the standard half an hour. Please, correct me if I'm wrong. :) 👍
Mikey, night practice is just that, it's night time locally at the track, so normal QP length... not a whole night ;).

So we are less than a week out from this race now, and i'm beginning to find the lack of any communication towards this event & Nurburgring somewhat concerning. Where are the Sup Regs? Whats happening with broadcasting etc. etc.

All eight QP sessions have been held, yet only times from Spa's QP1 have been published. We need to know if we have qualified for these races or not, practices need to be booked, starting drivers nominated etc.

Thanks.

So we are less than a week out from this race now, and i'm beginning to find the lack of any communication towards this event & Nurburgring somewhat concerning. Where are the Sup Regs? Whats happening with broadcasting etc. etc.

All eight QP sessions have been held, yet only times from Spa's QP1 have been published. We need to know if we have qualified for these races or not, practices need to be booked, starting drivers nominated etc.

Thanks.
I completely agree with you, but I think @AJ has been busy trying to wrap everything up with the 2 VLN from this past weekend which he has. I don't think it'll take him long to get everything out. 👍

Thanks.
Starting drivers were to be filled out on the form when you booked qualifying.

AJ
The following have now been published;

QUALIFYING PRACTICE RESULTS

- After Qualifying Practice 4
- Qualifying Practice Classification

RACE RESULTS

- Provisional Starting Grid
#notVeryPatientlyWaitingForPDFtoDownload #AT&T

Edit aww we didnt make it. :(

You guys are all so fast. GTPES LMP classes really do have world class drivers. :)

Last edited:
Back