Round 09: 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps

• Thread starter AJ
  • 115 comments
Can't believe we've just scraped through for ORA Racing. I was a little worried seeing some 06s for P2s in QP but damn that's close with SSR. I'm sorry to see you guys and Swift miss out, if only we had room for more in a lobby. We will get to see everyone at Nurburgring though! :D.

Can't wait for the weekend to come around and start ORA Racing's 2nd race for GTPES with @Mikey24 :).

Quick question, why is it that the two deltawings had to be changed to the zyteks within 5 days of QP? I'm not sure where, but Im sure that there is a rule in the regulations that states that a car wouldn't be changed within a week of an official session.

I bring this up because I know that my team barely had any time for testing the car and we couldn't get a tune ready before QP1 when @sk8er913 had to run.

Dangerzone I believe you are referring to:
"2.5.d No changes will be made to a model’s performance, within 7 days of the start of a respective Event’s Qualifying Practice 1 without the express agreement of all Teams competing in the respective Class."
So it would require "the express agreement of all Teams competing in the respective class (LMP2)" to allow such a change.

Race Control Notices

- Now updated post QP.
- Please note that warnings and penalties incurred in QP now carry over to the race.

For the Nurb 6 hour race in the supplementary document it says this about a driver disconnect.

3.2.b Drivers must then wait 0 minutes before selecting their Car, rejoining the Track, and starting a new set of Stints.

For the Spa 6 hour race in the supplementary document it says this about a driver disconnect.

3.2.b Drivers must then wait 2 minutes before selecting their Car, rejoining the Track, and starting a new set of Stints.

Are both of these correct?

Last edited:
For the Nurb 6 hour race in the supplementary document it says this about a driver disconnect.

3.2.b Drivers must then wait 0 minutes before selecting their Car, rejoining the Track, and starting a new set of Stints.

For the Spa 6 hour race in the supplementary document it says this about a driver disconnect.

3.2.b Drivers must then wait 2 minutes before selecting their Car, rejoining the Track, and starting a new set of Stints.

Are both of these correct?

Yes.

Driving standards of the GT cars need to improve. I got sideswiped twice in 5 laps!

Same can be said for LMPs. Nearly had my nose taken off twice by cars cutting back in front too soon.

Latest Posts

Back