Round 09: 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps

• Thread starter AJ
  • 115 comments
Any chance we can see the onboard from the car that's currently on stream? Looking at a map and entry list isn't as exciting I'm afraid.

Any chance we can see the onboard from the car that's currently on stream? Looking at a map and entry list isn't as exciting I'm afraid.
I think PASM is the one that hosts the stream but he was driving, not sure if he is now though. 👍

Who won in LMP2? I know ABC were on to win but has it been confirmed they won?

P.S. I'm not sure what happened to INF, I know @rcb929 DC'd during my final stint.

Well, that was an interesting race.

Talk about a trial by fire for a first comms stint :eek:

Loved every minute even though in some parts I felt totally out of my depth, that is expected though.

Apologies to all viewers for the issues with the stream but it's unavoidable with these events sometimes unfortunately. Congrats to all teams and thank you to @AJ and all the team behind the scenes, I really got to appreciate exactly what goes on and I can assure you all that it's a significant effort from everyone, it really is, and I now have even more respect for the team behind these events.

Bring on the N6 :D

Again, we do everything correct and with 15 minutes to go, I have my first race disconnection in over a year. God simply doesn't want INF to win I guess......
PD has defected you yet again...

Well, that was an interesting race.

Talk about a trial by fire for a first comms stint :eek:

Loved every minute even though in some parts I felt totally out of my depth, that is expected though.

Apologies to all viewers for the issues with the stream but it's unavoidable with these events sometimes unfortunately. Congrats to all teams and thank you to @AJ and all the team behind the scenes, I really got to appreciate exactly what goes on and I can assure you all that it's a significant effort from everyone, it really is, and I now have even more respect for the team behind these events.

Bring on the N6 :D

Commentary was great today HP, just watching it back now m8 :cheers:

Good battle with @dgriffin28 at the start. Was pretty even fight there. 👍
Same to you I was nervous a couple of times because I had made a mistake in the s's and thought I was going to take both of use out. Took forever but I finally hit a 2:06.5 in my last stint. Lag was crazy.

Same to you I was nervous a couple of times because I had made a mistake in the s's and thought I was going to take both of use out. Took forever but I finally hit a 2:06.5 in my last stint. Lag was crazy.
Same here, I kept losing the front when I got really close to you which made it difficult to overtake.

Race Results
The following classifications have now been published;

- Provisional Classification
- Provisional Classification by Driver
- Provisional Classification by Driver Fastest Lap
- Stint Analysis by Team
- Race Control Notices

Back