Round 11: 4 Hours of Monza

• Thread starter AJ
  • 179 comments
yeah that was me, the red Toyota, but it's all good man, the rain was starting to come down and I'm pretty sure we were both still on RHs
I was, I'm sure it was on 0%. I went around you and the rears lost grip and I was just a passenger. I was kicking myself for ruining someone else's race. :(

I was, I'm sure it was on 0%. I went around you and the rears lost grip and I was just a passenger. I was kicking myself for ruining someone else's race. :(

haha no dude it's all cool. I was able to drive it more or less at full speed and such for another two laps before heading into the pits. accidents happen, it's part of racing

haha no dude it's all cool. I was able to drive it more or less at full speed and such for another two laps before heading into the pits. accidents happen, it's part of racing
My car was knackered after that incident. :lol:

My car was knackered after that incident. :lol:

oh I bet! you hit the wall HARD, I was lucky enough to escape with my front right and rear left wheels being damaged

clear skies just don't wanna stick at Monza today apparently

Huge apology to THG-Waterskin, just totally confused your car positioning for allowing me to pass. I think we both changed our minds about 3 times, but ultimately my fault and penalty deserved.
Hopefully I didn't mess up your race too badly, and more apologies to my team for being quite poor this weekend for pace.

Wow. Got my stint perfect... No rain at all :D Great battle @Chocochocochip5 I think I was just unlapping myself though. Sorry about some early braking, I was getting nervous with all the rain.

That was interesting to say the least...

I needed to do something to make up the deficit, and I was pushing hard, lap after lap, despite having left front damage after getting caught up with a BMW at the Lesmos.

My race ended after are poor old Amuse spun in right in front of me at the Retifilio and I had nowhere to go. I wish I could have spent more time in the race, I was enjoying myself a lot!

There's a few messages in the chat box complaining about other drivers' conduct in the last 15 minutes. Just for reference, I can only see six drivers right now, not including the safety car.

They are:
tanky1
seeeeth123
MeisterFetz
MIDNITE-RIDER32
bichu-x
euclid58

I note that the drivers who say they can see 13 are not these drivers. It's likely that if you are not one of these drivers and one of them has been involved in a collision with you, they didn't see you.

Wow. Got my stint perfect... No rain at all :D Great battle @Chocochocochip5 I think I was just unlapping myself though. Sorry about some early braking, I was getting nervous with all the rain.
Great battle! I wanted to apologize for the shunt at Ascari. Can't really remember what happened, but I know I hit you straight up the exhaust pipe. If I knew you were just unlapping yourself I would have surely let you go. I thought it was for the lead, or at least a for-position battle. Sorry if any of my mistakes cost you guys any time. Either way, mega fun. 👍:cheers:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back