Round 11: 4 Hours of Monza

• Thread starter AJ
  • 179 comments
80 & 15

Please load to pits as soon as you join the lobby.

Do we know how much time is left in the race given the red flag?

E:Looks like it is over.

Last edited:
I drove 5 laps under green flag..... I felt so confident for this race and my stint, I guess all of my hard work doesn't mean anything once again......

I drove 5 laps under green flag..... I felt so confident for this race and my stint, I guess all of my hard work doesn't mean anything once again......
Has Inferno been denied a win (again)? :P

I cant seem to find your GTP-ID, but to Tanky1, just wanna apologize for my move into turn 1. Braked at usual point and the rears locked and threw me to the left which was unfortunatley where you were..... i deserve the penalty and shall use it as a learning experience on what not to do with ABS off! Hopefully we can have a good clean battle ( in the dry ) in the future :cheers:

hey mate no worries at all, we have all had these problems before.. im sure will will be having more battles in the near future you were fast so I look forward too it no stress..

Regardless of the result; great racing by all the LMP3 guys out there:
Jet Black's JonoStan (N64TheStig) was seriously fast other out there during my stint, before FutureF1 started running super quick laps as well, never actually got to see TRL running, but I get the feeling that means chocochocochip5 was also running pretty fast as well. Also mention Beau Albert who was duelling with me for fast laps in the wet.
Great run all round, very close race, looking forward to results and a tentative congrats to TRL on the win.

EDIT: Full congratulations to TRL on the win and JonoStan on a blistering fastest lap.

Last edited:
Awesome job everyone! Sounds like a great race today!

As manager for TRL I would like to congratulate all my Turtles :sly:

Again awesome job everyone! Well done!! If you were able to run laps in the rain at monza hats off to you or even if you got the opportunity! Well done everyone

Thanks to AJ and all the stewards for helping as well :cheers:

@AJ, do you know if/when the race will be on youtube?

I want to say thank you to you and everyone who helped make this race possible.

Latest Posts

Back