Round 14: Japan 12 Hour

• Thread starter AJ
  • 142 comments
Convert to Nissanism and let #27 win?
Were already Japanism. I'm in 2 teams, between the 2 are 5 cars. A Nissan, another nissan, a lexus, another lexus, and a Scion. So basically we are practicing Nissanism AND Toyotaism. :D Funny thing is, both Nissans are SSR and all 3 "Toyotas" are Dragon Razer Racing. :D :D

The GT500 qualy pace has been insane, but other than the half distance in silverstone the gap has failed to remain under 1 lap. (The 2nd half of that race was rather interrupted sadly).
TWR have a win, SSR have a win, GTMX robbed at Daytona, Reaper had the worst of the connection problems at Silverstone...
Keep an eye on Bambi in the rain or he sneaks under the radar with consistent pace and very few errors, and probably many other things I don't remember anymore lol.

New story line can the Rooz get back to the front of the GT300 pack before we get lapped by the GT500 cars?
New storyline. "When will the 'Please stand by.' Message go away, the chat is full of excited fans. Eagerly waiting, will you please stop spamming? Oh wait that was me." #OveractiveFingers

The speed differental between the two classes is microscopic in many sections of the track. How common will the sight victims of interclass warfare visit the pitlane be?

Good Luck all!

M12start.jpg

@AJ at 2.55AM ACST approximately 5hrs 57mins into the event, Team Raceonoz.com was supposed to do a driver swap from @JonoStan96 PSN ID: N64Thestig007 to myself PSN ID: TDZ-4-12-14-88, however my personal internet thought better of the idea and decided to drop out and freeze midway through loading into the lobby,

I am currently on the phone to my provider troubleshooting this nonsense, though all seems fine right now,

Apologies to anyone else this may have affected, but I'm sure you can understand this incident lies out of my control,

Thank you,

Red Flag please standby.

- do not join the new lobby until instructed.
- Please upload your stint pics now.

Back