- Provisional Classification - HOUR 1
- Provisional Classification - HOUR 2
- Provisional Classification - HOUR 3

- Race Control Notices

- Provisional Classification
- Provisional Classification by Driver
- Provisional Classification by Driver Fastest Lap
- Stint Analysis by Team

I am... EXTREMELY nervous coming up to this. It is my dream to be a real racing driver but a lack of money to go out karting on a normal basis meant that I've sat in the shadows while other people my age are starting their careers. GTPlanet has given me the opportunity to race even though it's not the way I ever imagined.

Coming into this weekend, I am one of 3 drivers who could walk away as champion. I've had an interesting year, from the low points of disconnections or not clicking with the car to high points where I drove nothing but flawlessly.

Winning a championship of this magnitude would mean the world to me and I'm more than ready to fight for it. Even though I have Spa 24 to contest in, this will be the climax of my 2015. This race will hopefully prove to myself that I am capable of winning. Even when the odds are stacked against me.

This event will be bittersweet for me. As a team, we are looking forward to the event. The track is one of our favorites.

It will also be our final event in this series both for this season, and in our team's case, for our franchise.

The majority of our league members have decided to move on to another platform for our future racing endeavors. As such, we will not be continuing on in the Gran Turismo universe after 2015.

This series has been a lot of fun. We have met many great GTPlanet members and have truly enjoyed ourselves, but following this event we will be moving on.

We wish all of our competitors the best of luck for this weekend, and we look forward to dicing it out with you on track.

I am... EXTREMELY nervous coming up to this. It is my dream to be a real racing driver but a lack of money to go out karting on a normal basis meant that I've sat in the shadows while other people my age are starting their careers. GTPlanet has given me the opportunity to race even though it's not the way I ever imagined.

Coming into this weekend, I am one of 3 drivers who could walk away as champion. I've had an interesting year, from the low points of disconnections or not clicking with the car to high points where I drove nothing but flawlessly.

Winning a championship of this magnitude would mean the world to me and I'm more than ready to fight for it. Even though I have Spa 24 to contest in, this will be the climax of my 2015. This race will hopefully prove to myself that I am capable of winning. Even when the odds are stacked against me.
It is a big thing to accomplish. I've got the same kind of apprehensions, trying to get a championship, and it's not going to be easy. But I trust that it is going to be a lot of fun. While I am obviously partial to the 14 and the 79, I do hope you guys at Inferno have a good outing next weekend (I hope everyone has a good outing and I wish you all the best luck).

We'll be bringing our A-game for the final round, and I know that the ES promoters, stewards, and commentators are going to put on a good race for us. I just hope I have a good time, because it's the last run we're going to get. Hopefully we can keep it quick and clean out there everyone, because there's a lot up for grabs, and we also have the pleasure of sharing the track with the GTE cars.

Coming into this weekend, I am one of 3 drivers who could walk away as champion
Technically I could still defend my 29 and 30 point lead over Chocochocochip5 and yourself respectively without racing, however it would require some impossibly unlikely events to occur.

Championship Math

LM P3 Teams Championship

#12 Inferno Racing will win the championship, if they;

- are classified 1st at MSC, and the #13 is not classified or worse.

#13 MWM Racers Collective will win the championship, if they;

- are classified at MSC.
- are not classified at MSC, and the #15 is classified 1st.

#14 Turtle Racing League will win the championship, if they;

- are classified 1st at MSC, and the #13 is not classified or worse.

#15 RaceOnOz Racing will win the championship, if they;

- are classified 1st at MSC, and the #13 does not score points.

GT4 Teams Championship

If the #73 BMW, #79 KTM, #80 Nissan, and #83 Toyota all qualify it will be a straight shoot out.

As This will be the last race for us at Turtle in 2015! It's been a crazy ride to lead up to this big finale race! Our GT4 Team didn't have the hottest start to the season but now they have a opportunity to compete for a Team Championship as they are currently on a huge hot streak the past few races as well as @littleregret265 has a chance for GT4 drivers championship!

- Overall everyone who has been racing in the GT4 this year has been great! Good clean racing all season long in that class!! Always a blast to race against and watch them race! It's going to be a crazy duel to watch all these teams go for the championship!

The Turtle LMP3 team has been on a rollercoaster this year. We had a pretty great start to the 2015 season! But we had our bad races from time to time. Overall we had a great learning year in the LMP3 class as its one of the toughest classes with the skill level in it!

Turtle would like to congratulate @StigsTC on your drivers championship! You have been super consistent and fast all year long and there is no doubt you deserve the title!

Edit-- Not yet :D Stigs

Goodluck to all the teams who have a chance at winning the LMP3 Championship as well! Looks like MWM has the best chance but when it comes to races in the GTPES, Anything is possible!

Turtle Racing League would also like to thank all the organizers of GTPES and Huge thank you to @AJ for all his hard work, dedication, and time put into the GTPES

Turtle Powaaa!

Ph1sher

Last edited:
Umm... sorry to be "that guy" but he didn't clinch the championship just yet ;)
Oh crap, my bad. I thought i heard that he did. but if he hasn't yet Looks like the drivers championship up for grabs! :D Post Edited 👍 Our Turtle Choco wont be in the race due to not able to attend :nervous: Either way we are looking forward to finishing strong!

Congrats on your GTPES Success as well RCB! Well Done!

Congrats on your GTPES Success as well RCB! Well Done!
Thanks a lot man. Really appreciate it! Unfortunately, it's my teammate and friend @FutureF1 who will go for the drivers championship, so my team will defiantly be rooting for him come race day. Good luck to your team as well on Saturday! :cheers:

Come on guys, no good bye messages yet, we still have 28 more hours of racing yo do! :D :cheers:

Good series I can't believe this season is already over. In someways it feels like that Silverstone 12h test was forever ago, but in someways it feels like it was only a few months ago. I'm excited for next year, but this year has been great and I will remember it for a long time... if I manage to pull a @MINT_GTR and win a racing contract next year, this will still be my first competitive racing season. Keep up the good work @AJ @Peelster1 and all commentators and stewards.

Turtle would like to congratulate @StigsTC on your drivers championship! You have been super consistent and fast all year long and there is no doubt you deserve the title!

Edit-- Not yet :D Stigs
Now as much as I'd like this to be true; having run out of races for accidentally going Platinum, and with the sad news Choco won't be able to race either it appears the Driver's championship will be fought out between tanky1, FutureF1 and ajh_1990.

Time for some driver's championship fun facts!
With the news choco isn't going to compete; I am still within a shot; however it would require Inferno to be 3rd and MWM 4th, resulting in the top 3 drivers being split by a single point! (The winner being crowned on countback, as Future and I would be equal.)
A (Slightly) more likely outcome is MWM end up 1-2, requiring Inferno to be 3rd or 4th, giving tanky the title.
A much more likely outcome is an MWM 1-3, with Inferno above 3rd, but MWM finishing ahead, again tanky crowned champion.
And an equally likely outcome is FutureF1 takes the title giving MWM 2-3, if Inferno finish above 3rd and ahead of MWM.

tl;dr: I'd have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that meddling AJ!! :D

Really though; this race isn't about me. Its about the guys on track fighting out for championships in LMP3 and GT4, with GTE fighting for pride and the final championship positions. Good luck to everyone out there, and go get 'em @Domma (tanky). You've spent the entire season saving me when I made mistakes, relentlessly testing when none of us could bare to do another lap, and cruelly had to miss our strongest race due to needing to be at work. I'm behind you all the way mate, I'll have no regrets for not racing in Laguna if I lose the title to you. 👍

Last edited:
I noticed there is 2 separate QP sessions, are each QP session 45 minutes long? If 1 team registered 2 drivers to race, can that team separate the 2 drivers into each QP or the 2 drivers must only participate in 1 QP?

I noticed there is 2 separate QP sessions, are each QP session 45 minutes long? If 1 team registered 2 drivers to race, can that team separate the 2 drivers into each QP or the 2 drivers must only participate in 1 QP?
There are two 30 minute sessions that are restricted to certain classes of cars for each session according to the schedule.

SATURDAY 16:00 ROUND 23 MONTEREY SPORTS CAR CHAMPIONSHIPS QUALIFYING PRACTICE 1 30 MINUTES - GT4 ONLY 10 October

SATURDAY 16:45 ROUND 23 MONTEREY SPORTS CAR CHAMPIONSHIPS QUALIFYING PRACTICE 2 30 MINUTES - LM P3 & LM GTE ONLY 10 October

There are two 30 minute sessions that are restricted to certain classes of cars for each session according to the schedule.

SATURDAY 16:00 ROUND 23 MONTEREY SPORTS CAR CHAMPIONSHIPS QUALIFYING PRACTICE 1 30 MINUTES - GT4 ONLY 10 October

SATURDAY 16:45 ROUND 23 MONTEREY SPORTS CAR CHAMPIONSHIPS QUALIFYING PRACTICE 2 30 MINUTES - LM P3 & LM GTE ONLY 10 October
Thanks Patrick! 👍

Has registration opened already? I think I saw an earlier message from @AJ that it was open for all events now, but just want to confirm. I've been out of the loop a little bit lately due to work.

Has registration opened already? I think I saw an earlier message from @AJ that it was open for all events now, but just want to confirm. I've been out of the loop a little bit lately due to work.
Yes it's open.

Correct; you have no control until you get spit out at a weird angle so unless you are holding left until AI gives up control you find yourself in the middle of the road without realising.

AJ
N.B. we are using the full Pit Lane Exit.

AJ
Note regarding #24 Escuderia GTMX

- The number 24 car entered the pits on its 809th lap for a splash and dash pit stop.
- The #24 pit box was situated before the s/f line.
- After completing the stop, the car crossed the s/f line in the pit lane at 23h59m52s281ms.
- 7.719 seconds later the Chequered Flag was shown.
- In accordance with the regulations, the Pit Exit was then closed.
- The #24 was still in the pit lane, and there their race ended, and they were unable to complete the 24hrs.
- In accordance with the regulations the team has not been classified.

Would the pit exit not be the white line at the end of the pits part of the pitlane, which is where the red light is usually held.
The part where the track joins to the circuit is the blend line, of where the pit road merges with the track, but it is not the pit exit.
An example is F1 whereby a white line determines the blending period; but the pit exit is back at the barrier with the pit complex. By that logic drivers are still in pitlane at all races until the cross the end of the blend line and may move freely about the track.

EDIT; for the purposes of managing a race using the "P" pit icon in GT that would indeed make things easier and significantly more black/white for making stewarding decisions.

Back