RRRRR - Regularity Rally - 2nd Round Feb 20thOpen 

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 116 comments
Sorry on shifts this week 2pm till 10 so probably ubable to drive don't understand how I can download and send you a file but available today at 11 sorry max.

Sorry on shifts this week 2pm till 10 so probably ubable to drive don't understand how I can download and send you a file but available today at 11 sorry max.

Is that 11 tonight or 11 before noon?

I'll make a tutorial on how to get the MoTeC data 👍

Edit: MoTeC tutorial.
  1. After the race, save the replay.

2. Go to Gallery > Replay and select the saved replay from the list

3. In the menu that pops up, select "Export Data for MoTeC i2 Pro" (for this you need a USB stick). This creates two files on your USB stick, one with the filename [date]_[time].ld and the other with the filename [date]_[time].ldx, for example:
    20160213_2320.ld
    20160213_2320.ldx

4. Copy both the .ld and the .ldx files from the USB stick to your computer. Then either create a ZIP-file (usually by selecting both, right-clicking and selecting "add to archive") or rename the files by adding .txt at the end of the filename, like this:
    20160213_2320.ld.txt
    20160213_2320.ldx.txt

5. Send the ZIP-file or the .txt-files to me, either by uploading it/them here in this thread or in a private message.

I have added examples of a ZIP-file and .txt-files to this post.

Attachments

• 20160213_2320.ld.txt
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
  • 20160213_2320.ldx.txt
    6.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 20160213_2320.zip
    494.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Round 3

@LexLathor @nonka @Flaco13 @Harsk100 @J_Starscream @Downhill Dino (sorry, it'll be uphill this time :sly:) @John Wells

Tonight's round is a hillclimb event at Montemaggiore, in Emilia-Romagna, Italy (real location here: https://goo.gl/maps/W6SdRJphwR72).

The lobby is hosted by @Harsk100, as he uses the track for his GRC rally as well. The lobby will be open for practice from 18:30 GMT and the official start time is 19:15 GMT.

Important! Changes to this round:

Since this is a point-to-point track we can't use the time trial mode. Instead we'll use the Free Run mode, and I'll make a note of the times from the Live Timing screen.

The track is too narrow for overtakings, so we'll start one by one. I'll type "Go" in the chat, and the driver that is first on the grid can then start. When the first driver gets to the fourth sector (third split time) I'll type "Go" again, and the next driver can start.

The timing starts from the second sector (first split time) and ends at the finish line.

When you reach the finish line, park the car by the side of the road (not immediately after the finish line though - don't obstruct the finish for any cars behind you) and wait there for everyone to finish the climb. When everyone is up except me, someone (@Harsk100 or @LexLathor perhaps?) needs to go to the Live Timing screen and check my times, as I can't take notes while driving...

We will do the climb at least three times, and if there is time for more we can do some more :)

I'll host a reserve heat tomorrow (Sunday) and on Tuesday, like usual.

End of round 2
Last chance to submit times for round 2 at Lambfell Moar, Isle of Man is on Sunday. On Monday the scores are published. I'm currently missing times from @Downhill Dino @J_Starscream @John Wells and @Flaco13.

@nonka: We did round 2 yesterday, but I didn't remember that you had already done it last Saturday, so if it's okay with you I'll use the times you did last Saturday. They were most consistent anyway :)

Am I too late to join?

Nope :)

I'll add you to the drivers list.

Edit: Also, if you want to submit times for round 2 before it ends tomorrow you can download the track "Lambfell Moar, Isle of Man" (link in post #1), have an arcade mode single race of at least 4 laps, then save the replay, export it as MoTeC data and send it to me.

I have one question.

What is the purpose of restricting the tyres to Sports: Hard and to 550PP? My GRC lobby will run the tyres and PP unrestricted.

We managed one run up the hill tonight, before we ran out of servers. These are the times I recorded:

(from sector 1 to the finish line)

@Harsk100 2:20.6
@epic_apri_39 2:23.8
@nonka 2:18.3
@John Wells 2:45.4
Toufraca: 2:39.6
raceattac: 2:38.0

We will have a reserve heat on Tuesday, and possibly on Thursday as well if it's needed. No reserve heat tomorrow though, as the servers will probably be the same as they were tonight.

We managed one run up the hill tonight, before we ran out of servers. These are the times I recorded:

(from sector 1 to the finish line)

@Harsk100 2:20.6
@epic_apri_39 2:23.8
@nonka 2:18.3
@John Wells 2:45.4
Toufraca: 2:39.6
raceattac: 2:38.0

We will have a reserve heat on Tuesday, and possibly on Thursday as well if it's needed. No reserve heat tomorrow though, as the servers will probably be the same as they were tonight.
Can I consider those times also for GRC Results?

I was away so I guess I must pass on Round 2 IOM. Does Motec work with point-to-point tracks? If so I'll try and send you the data this week.

I was away so I guess I must pass on Round 2 IOM. Does Motec work with point-to-point tracks? If so I'll try and send you the data this week.

I think it works with point-to-point tracks as well. I'm hosting another round 3 heat tomorrow night, if you're available then.

I'm not at home tonight though :/

@Harsk100 if you're hosting a round, please take notes of the split time for sector 1 and the time at the finish line. I need both times, not just the lap time.
Okay then. 👍

Speaking of Sector 1, where's the sector 1 part in Montemaggio? I'm online right now. 👍

Besides, you may also join right now, if you wish. 👍

Okay then. 👍

Speaking of Sector 1, where's the sector 1 part in Montemaggio? I'm online right now. 👍

Besides, you may also join right now, if you wish. 👍

Sector 1 is the first split time you get, it's marked on the minimap. I can't join now, but have fun :)

Edit: In the live timing screen, sector 1 is the column marked "1".

Sector 1 is the first split time you get, it's marked on the minimap. I can't join now, but have fun :)

Edit: In the live timing screen, sector 1 is the column marked "1".
Thanks.

At what time can you join today? The lobby is open right now.

And I informed @Flaco13 about this. 👍

Back