RRRRR - Regularity Rally - 2nd Round Feb 20thOpen 

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 116 comments
Then, how can we keep keep the consistency if there will be AI Opponents during the race? I think that I will go slow this time, for the sake of the consistency. 👍

If you set AI diffculty to beginner you'll only have five AI cars on the track, and they will be so slow that they won't bother you. Use the first lap to overtake them, as it's an out lap and doesn't count. When you lap the AI they move to the side and let you past, just like we do when we run online.

Last edited:
If you set AI diffculty to beginner you'll one have five AI cars on the track, and they will be so slow that they won't bother you. Use the first lap to overtake them, as it's an out lap and doesn't count. When you lap the AI they move to the side and let you past, just like we do when we run online.
Okay.

Well, if you didn't notice, I saved the replay.

Anyways, that's a shame that you got disconnected during the 2nd Leg of GRC Round 2. :(

After the reserve heat today I have the times for me, @Harsk100 and @LexLathor.

@Downhill Dino @J_Starscream @John Wells @Flaco13 @nonka I can host another reserve heat on Tuesday evening, opening the lobby at 20:30 CET (19:30 GMT, 14:30 EST) and starting the time trial at 21:15 CET (20:15 GMT, 15:15 EST). Hopefully the servers are more stable during the week, as less people would be playing than during the weekend. Please reply wether or not you can join on Tuesday so I know if I should open a lobby then or not.

You can also choose to do an arcade mode race offline (minimum 4 laps), export the replay as MoTeC data and send it to me.

Last edited:

@Downhill Dino @J_Starscream @John Wells @Flaco13 @nonka I can host another reserve heat on Tuesday evening, opening the lobby at 20:30 CET (19:30 GMT, 14:30 EST) and starting the time trial at 21:15 CET (20:15 GMT, 15:15 EST). Hopefully the servers are more stable during the week, as less people would be playing than during the weekend. Please reply wether or not you can join on Tuesday so I know if I should open a lobby then or not.

You can also choose to do an arcade mode race offline (minimum 4 laps), export the replay as MoTeC data and send it to me.
Eran, if you wish, I can host another reserve heat today. 👍

I can't be there during week. Please let know if the servers are indeed better then, would be interesting to know. I'll try the Arcade-Motec method thingy.

Haaah! Hmmm! So, can we assume it's fixed or is it in fact a weekend overload issue? What do you think?

I'm assuming it's a weekend overload issue, and I'm guessing that it's a side-effect from fixing the 'disconnected from PSN' issue, as it started to happen just when the PSN disconnect issue got better.

I'm assuming it's a weekend overload issue, and I'm guessing that it's a side-effect from fixing the 'disconnected from PSN' issue, as it started to happen just when the PSN disconnect issue got better.
Well, disconnect issues happen only on weekends.

Cool, so all we have to do is to restrain everyone else from playing GT6 on weekends except for Sick's Classic; your Regularity Rally and Harsk's GRC Rally contenders. :lol:

But seriously, I think if we try and switch everything to private Club Lobbies, is the right thing to do at the moment. At least until this is fixed and/or back to how it was. Do you have experience in full private Club Lobbies on weekends? Reply to the current conversation 'Race Room Quality' to hear your thoughts about what we can do.

Another thing, man, I was at home and could've joined in, had I only known/remembered. I was assuming to spend the night in the cabin of the truck somewhere at a swiss rest area on my way to Italy tonight, but plans were changed in short-range.

Cool, so all we have to do is to restrain everyone else from playing GT6 on weekends except for Sick's Classic; your Regularity Rally and Harsk's GRC Rally contenders. :lol:

Here is the plan:

Step one: Develop a new console.
Step two: Develop a new network to connect said consoles.
Step three: Develop a new racing game for the console, similar to Gran Turismo but so much better in every single aspect that 99% of all GT players will instantly migrate to the new game.

That should leave plenty of server space for us. Do you think we can pull that off before Sunday?

Here is the plan:

Step one: Develop a new console.
Step two: Develop a new network to connect said consoles.
Step three: Develop a new racing game for the console, similar to Gran Turismo but so much better in every single aspect that 99% of all GT players will instantly migrate to the new game.

That should leave plenty of server space for us. Do you think we can pull thiat off before Sunday?
I was sure that a certain Exbox1 and a incredibly praised game (something like Shift3) and another one (Fuerza) was already released? I wonderwhy that doesn't help us? ;)

Last edited:
Round 2 - Lambfell Moar, Isle of Man

This Saturday (may the servers be with us) we're off to Isle of Man and the Lambfell Moar circuit. This track follows the first 4 kilometers of the famous TT circuit, although in reverse. Then we make a right turn and follow some smaller (and initially twistier) backroads back to the start.

lambfell-moar-isle-of-man-png.512399

There are a couple of corners that require hard braking, keep an eye out for the banners hanging over the road, they are placed about 150 - 200 meters before these corners, you can see them in the video below.

Reserve heat

I will not be able to host a reserve heat this Sunday, but if someone else wants to host one you're very welcome to do that :) In that case, the host is responsible for saving the replay file and can either send me a note of the lap times or send me the full replay file. If you're doing a reserve heat on your own I need the MoTeC data from the replay file (or the replay file itself, but the MoTeC data has a lot smaller filesize and makes it possible to see all the lap times instantly, so I'd prefer that) in order to verify the lap times.

I can host a reserve heat on Tuesday again, if necessary.

Round 1 results
For those who are doing round 1 at Castelmartini in arcade mode single race, I need the MoTeC data by Sunday. The scores from round 1 will be published on Monday and any driver who haven't recorded a time by then will be given the maximum score for the round, which for round 1 amounts to 29.4 points (determined by the length of the circuit). Right now I'm missing times from @Flaco13 @Downhill Dino and @J_Starscream.

Great you give us until Sunday. I have a tooth that I need to get rid of so somewhere between visiting a dentist and lots of pain I should be able to get the laps done.

Round 1 complete!

The scores and results from round 1 are now published. See the links below.

Championship standings

Results from Castelmartini

For those who missed round 2 on Saturday, I will host a reserve heat Tuesday (tomorrow). The lobby will be open from 19:30 GMT and the time trial starts at 20:15.

You can of course also do an arcade mode single race if you want to, just export the replay as MoTeC data, add it to a zip-file and send it to me in a private message. Times for round two can be submitted until Sunday the 28th of February.

Well, 3 random guys participated in RRRRR Round 2 with BMW M4 & BMW M3 Chrome Line. Are they eligible for points?

If they want to join, they'll register.
Okay then.

Well, can I use the Escudo for RRRRR R3? Is because GRC R3 starts in the same day as RRRRR R3...

Anyways, I have found the following weather conditions for Montemaggiore:

m1.JPG
m2.JPG
m3.JPG

Since 60% of water surface is too much, than he would pick 20% of Water Surface and 70% of weather surface. Let's just keep it simple, but also mantaining the spirit of real life conditions.

Okay then.

Well, can I use the Escudo for RRRRR R3? Is because GRC R3 starts in the same day as RRRRR R3...

Anyways, I have found the following weather conditions for Montemaggiore:

View attachment 518018 View attachment 518019 View attachment 518020

Since 60% of water surface is too much, than he would pick 20% of Water Surface and 70% of weather surface. Let's just keep it simple, but also mantaining the spirit of real life conditions.

The limits are 550 pp or less, and sports hard tyres or less. Any car that meets those limits can be used.

You can have rain when you do the GRC rally, but in the regularity rally I would prefer a dry road. You can set the weather to 20% though, so it's a little cloudy.

The limits are 550 pp or less, and sports hard tyres or less. Any car that meets those limits can be used.

You can have rain when you do the GRC rally, but in the regularity rally I would prefer a dry road. You can set the weather to 20% though, so it's a little cloudy.
Well, okay...

But with 20% of water surface, the cars still handle good and won't need Intermediate tires. And 70% of weather surface, makes it cloudy. But if you want to make it dry, then it's alright in my opinion, but I just want you to know that the GRC Rallies conditions are being followed according to the real weather conditions.

Anyways, after RRRRR ends, we could invite RRRRR drivers to do the GRC R3. In this saturday, I might arrive at only 19:00 UTC because at 16:00 UTC, I might be hanging out with a friend of mine and I don't know at what time will I get home. But I'll try to make it fastest as I can. 👍

Back