RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,050 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome devin
 
welcome devin

edit: anyone up for some doriftuu
 
Last edited:
sprags
welcome devin

edit: anyone up for some doriftuu

Probably here in a a couple hours
 
Welcome to family Blue...
 
I'll be on in a bit, school was closed today do I have all day to do whatever.
 
Eric1512
I'll be on in a bit, school was closed today do I have all day to do whatever.

Hahahaha... Pretty much every school is closed here too. How come when I lived here before when I was in school did my school never closed. Never was even with a foot of snow on the ground.
But today there is sleet and every school is closed
 
Ill get in for a little bit today but I haven't slept since yesterday.
 
I'll be on in a few minutes too. When are you getting online eric? ?
 
Ill get on Tonight... See this is ******** since im homeschool school never closed.
 
TheKitten
Ill get on Tonight... See this is ******** since im homeschool school never closed.

Hahahaha that sucks hahaha
 
I am on now, I will slide on the wheel some more now!
 
i will be on when i get back from the gym
 
Finally got around to making my CCX video. Freaking PS3 got in my way. My first forza video for a month now.

 
This 👍

Japan Drift Tribes - 2013 trailer

You really gotta see this !

 
I have invited everyone to the RSM Group, I will be putting up some questions and ideas to further exceed our limits.
 
Hey Caramel, is it alright with you if you can get some footage of me drifting, send it to me and let me edit it? I'm free all week, except for Friday.

I really want to make my own video, and I have a great idea of what I want to do. I'll give you credit for the footage as well, as if I had a choice. :)
 
I'm sorry man. I got a lot to do this week.
 
Sorry Dmissile for Ignoring you i was overloaded with ****.... half the time i left my ps3 afk....
 
I have now posted my questions for you guys in the social group, please answer every question honestly. I also have some questions in the member list, so please answer those also. Thanks!
 
Where?
 
SPANK

I invited you to it. You know how there are social groups on here?
 
Im answering them at the moment :), Ill try to answer them all today.
 
Im answering them at the moment :), Ill try to answer them all today.

Thanks bro! That will help bunches. Also anyone using the app you will have to log in via your web browser to get to the social group.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back