RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,061 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought my tickets for Round 1 last night. Stoked.
 
hey huys i will not be on till friday at least cause i am going on a trip with school to germany ^^
 
marbel69
hey huys i will not be on till friday at least cause i am going on a trip with school to germany ^^

Awww i am jealous... You have fun. I hope you can go to the Nurburgring. If you do take pictures please
 
Lock2Lock
Awww i am jealous... You have fun. I hope you can go to the Nurburgring. If you do take pictures please

My mate has footage of him at the nurburgring in his 350bhp Evo. Check it out his name is Ryan butler. (facebook)
 
APXCaramel
Of what? PGA Tour? haha.

Yep golf is sick! So intense, nah FD.
 
Reddee
My mate has footage of him at the nurburgring in his 350bhp Evo. Check it out his name is Ryan butler. (facebook)

Link?
 
Yep golf is sick! So intense, nah FD.

Ah word? Gonna grab my Road Atlanta Tickets soon. I live about an hour from the track.... crazy thing... never have been to FD. Why? Spent 2 years away in the Air Force, and before that it was my mom who was :grumpy::dunce::ouch: and I was always like :guilty::grumpy::ouch: So now.... I live with my dad who only wants to know when I'll be home. Hahaha
 
Lock2Lock

I can't link zach, last time I tried it posted a full page of letters and numbers lol.
 
Reddee
I can't link zach, last time I tried it posted a full page of letters and numbers lol.

Hahahaha. He must have his profile on private.

Anyway i will be online in a bit. Cruising or drifting. So yeah. Might try out that Alfa Romeo a little bit more
 
Qualify for Motegi?

And if you want an Alfa, the 8C is amazing. Just saying.
 
I'll qualify when I finish work if your still on caramel.
 
I'll be on for a while.

And this is the best missle video I've seen in a while.

 
Can I qualify on fri? I can downlowd it on friday, and practice for a bit.
 
APXCaramel
I'll be on for a while.

And this is the best missle video I've seen in a while.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qgk16h3uVI">YouTube Link</a>

Good video. Thinking about saving up and taking a month off and go to Japan
 
Bored.... Room open.

1472-6118-3787-3246-2106
 
someone come online...
 
sprags
someone come online...

I am online but playing BF3. I will be online on GT5 later
 
Lock2Lock
I am online but playing BF3. I will be online on GT5 later

add my sprags ill come on bf3
 
sprags
add my sprags ill come on bf3

A little late I just got off now in a chat room but yeah I will add you. I don't use my RSM account for battlefield. Add FULL-THROTTLE313
 
This is the Wing Zero (nar's tunning) Z4. Love this car so much !

20-2_zpsfe211d37.jpg


21-2_zpse09d11b3.jpg


22-1_zps2b49004f.jpg


23_zps2cdd85c2.jpg


24_zps1f0e4353.jpg


25_zps4cdf6265.jpg


27_zps2c183b69.jpg


28_zps613916af.jpg


29_zpsf2d88ef2.jpg


30_zpsb8493a64.jpg


31_zpsfbc857f5.jpg
 
Lock2Lock
A little late I just got off now in a chat room but yeah I will add you. I don't use my RSM account for battlefield. Add FULL-THROTTLE313

okay ill add you later ive just come off too.
 
I'll be on tonight for a bit. Let's get some video and pictures!
 
Could I come?
 
I wont be on tonight. Going to watch a movie tonight with the wife, then going to get up early tomorrow to go take the mud truck out.
 
hey guys le me is back ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back