RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,050 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
marbel69
hey guys le me is back ^^

Hey mar. You have a good time?

And i will be online tonight and tomorrow hope to see you guys tomorrow or late tonight.
 
went to Montreal Auto Show 2013..... Honestly i fell in love with Fiat 500 Abarth, GTI Golf. BR-Z FR-S was Meh.... BMW was honestly ****...
 
TheKitten
went to Montreal Auto Show 2013..... Honestly i fell in love with Fiat 500 Abarth, GTI Golf. BR-Z FR-S was Meh.... BMW was honestly ****...

Fiat and GTI golf are cool cars.
 
okey guys im in love .... with a 135i lol , since i used it in the limbo comp , i cant stop using it, so much fun , so agile , just lovely
 
marbel69
okey guys im in love .... with a 135i lol , since i used it in the limbo comp , i cant stop using it, so much fun , so agile , just lovely

Is it really that good?
 
Yooo Eric! When you gonna have dem pictures up? :o
 
Maybe a small comp today of us members? 400hp on cape ring?
 
I'm down!
 
But the only BMW i liked was the 1 series rest was like WTF.... 61,000 for X1 ._. BMW have a bit to much technology. The Z4 2013 had so many buttons i was like wtf...
 
Rsm only comp, practice room open now, brackets will be made at 1:15 then we will start, so hurry up and get on!
 
Rsm only comp, practice room open now, brackets will be made at 1:15 then we will start, so hurry up and get on!

my gf is here so yea i guess i wont be there
 
my gf is here so yea i guess i wont be there

Yeah I chose a bad time for everyone, hopefully we can at least get 4 in here! We had 7 on but a couple had to go. :guilty:
 
Yeah I chose a bad time for everyone, hopefully we can at least get 4 in here! We had 7 on but a couple had to go. :guilty:

just move it up a bit later like an couple of hours
 
I would like to welcome BlueNinjaCivic to RSM. I want to thank Caramel for running the Motegi comp, which I got 4th in. Something has not been right with my Z4, I was getting pulled on by cars that have never pulled on it. I am really starting to not like it. I might have to back out of VDC and find a new car. My specialty is being on your door and if I cannot do so I fail miserably.
 
Welcome Devin!
 
Sweet. Welcome Devin.. Sorry i havent been on guys, been a rough week. I had to replace the turbos, and high pressure fuel pump on my superduty this weekend.
 
Yo Devin... why?
 
Welcome Devin
 
Long story short, he asked. :)👍

Dev: Yo since i really only drift with yall and Toretto let me join RSM.
Spank: Hell Naw! OOOhhh Shiiiiii I almost crashed
Dev: SHUT THE :EXPLICIT DELETED: SPANK!
Eric: uhhhh let me think about it
Caramel: No :Explicit Deleted: That!
Dev: Eat a :Explicit Deleted:! Look at you cant even drift you sorry :Explicit Deleted:

pretty much how it happened
 
BayouSimDrifter
Dev: Yo since i really only drift with yall and Toretto let me join RSM.
Spank: Hell Naw! OOOhhh Shiiiiii I almost crashed
Dev: SHUT THE :EXPLICIT DELETED: SPANK!
Eric: uhhhh let me think about it
Caramel: No :Explicit Deleted: That!
Dev: Eat a :Explicit Deleted:! Look at you cant even drift you sorry :Explicit Deleted:

pretty much how it happened

Hahahaha
 
Dev: Yo since i really only drift with yall and Toretto let me join RSM.
Spank: Hell Naw! OOOhhh Shiiiiii I almost crashed
Dev: SHUT THE :EXPLICIT DELETED: SPANK!
Eric: uhhhh let me think about it
Caramel: No :Explicit Deleted: That!
Dev: Eat a :Explicit Deleted:! Look at you cant even drift you sorry :Explicit Deleted:

pretty much how it happened

As fake as it sounds, that's right.
 
Lol you guys are hilarious for that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back