RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they step up the customization alot for gt6, Not just exterior parts. I drift using the inside view it would be cool to see aftermarket gauges or a steering wheel.

Yeah, I also read that we can setup clubs, so we will be able to run RSM a lot more organized. Hopefully we can do paint, so we can have our own RSM paint scheme. 👍 Also looking at some pictures, it shows that we might be able to change tire widths. 👍

gt612345.jpg

gt61234.jpg

Eric1512
Yeah, I also read that we can setup clubs, so we will be able to run RSM a lot more organized. Hopefully we can do paint, so we can have our own RSM paint scheme. 👍 Also looking at some pictures, it shows that we might be able to change tire widths. 👍

Where is the clubs part? I read race series...

I don't think its clubs but communities. I am pretty much 100% happy with GT6, Now I believe my opinion may change as time goes on and more info is released. NOW, If there is no Chaser on GT6 f:censored: this s:censored:, I am playing Mario Karts on WII. ,

Community/Club/Race Organizer

Players can form their own communities
Various community levels from local and domestic to global
Players themselves can create and manage their own online events

Eric1512
Community/Club/Race Organizer

Players can form their own communities
Various community levels from local and domestic to global
Players themselves can create and manage their own online events

Okay got it. So it will be like Forza. Had to re read it.

I'll def be back for gt6. Idk if I'll play until the demo.
I'll def be playing as mich as possible, after that GT5 is going to die and no matter what people say the game has brung some really nice memories to everyone around.

I don't think its clubs but communities. I am pretty much 100% happy with GT6, Now I believe my opinion may change as time goes on and more info is released. NOW, If there is no Chaser on GT6 f:censored: this s:censored:, I am playing Mario Karts on WII. ,

I second this, if there's no Chaser or S Chassis I will rage

As a GT vommunity we are going to have to start again with the tire choice dosscussion, Ain't nobody got time for that. But its necesaary though. Maybe open a thread as soon as the game comes out and start tue testing.

As a GT vommunity we are going to have to start again with the tire choice dosscussion, Ain't nobody got time for that. But its necesaary though. Maybe open a thread as soon as the game comes out and start tue testing.

Yeah, I am hoping tires add to the pp or whatever they will call it on gt6. If this happens people can run whatever they want and that will be that. I am excited to see so many great cars added just from the trailer. I am sure we will see a lot more when it gets closer. The silver stone section will be amazing. 👍

I think the drifting side will be changed a lot more, Yokohama have stepped in :D more grip same slideyness I hope

gt612345.jpg

gt61234.jpg

Where did you get those pics?

Hopefully GT6 brings us a good drifting game.

Mostly so we can do cool stuff on GT, like interview J.Lowe during a Forza stream. haha. But for real, I really hope drifting improves next game.

I bet for gt6 they will just make mass spoilers and rims for the customization part and a couple new body kits and hoods. Probably still wont be able to do motor swaps or take off stock spoilers if they are on the car. Hopefully its possible to make the wheels poke out from the fenders too.

Last edited:
I bet for gt6 they will just make mass spoilers and rims for the customization part and a couple new body kits and hoods. Probably still wont be able to do motor swaps or take off stock spoilers if they are on the car. Hopefully its possible to make the wheels poke out from the fenders too.

Poke part, I highly doubt will be introduced

Tomorrow night I will be able to stay up later and will be on all night from 6 until 11, so lets have a drift meet. I had a blast with Asa, Wolf, and Sprags tonight in missiles. Anyway here is some inspiration!

I want to work on how close we can tandem! We can be a lot more consistent if we work on our line and being able to place the car where we want it. I want to prepare us for this summer for the final hurrah on GT5 before GT6 comes about. Lets end with a bang and start with a clean slate on GT6.

Eric1512
Tomorrow night I will be able to stay up later and will be on all night from 6 until 11, so lets have a drift meet. I had a blast with Asa, Wolf, and Sprags tonight in missiles. Anyway here is some inspiration! <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kvd0Wuvgy0&list=FLZuAMWFaN0G6J3nb9Cx0S0Q&index=2">YouTube Link</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j-T5ueFBKA&list=FLZuAMWFaN0G6J3nb9Cx0S0Q">YouTube Link</a>

I want to work on how close we can tandem! We can be a lot more consistent if we work on our line and being able to place the car where we want it. I want to prepare us for this summer for the final hurrah on GT5 before GT6 comes about. Lets end with a bang and start with a clean slate on GT6.

It was good last night i just need to tandem abit more ahah
Ill be on after work which will be about 11 my time

ProdigyDR
You guys are all about speed its hard to tandem with you guys.

Now that I am on the wheel I'm focuses about being smooth. The smoother the better, if I don't correct at all it's perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back