RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric1512
Now that I am on the wheel I'm focuses about being smooth. The smoother the better, if I don't correct at all it's perfect!

Nice bro. Do that then, when you get ridiculously smooth like i was for example, practice maintaining that smoothness while making quick transitions. Glad to see you are finding your style bro.

Hey guys I didn't want to have to double post, but this is important. I was at the race track yesterday and I will also be going today. I will be on tonight though for some more drifting!

Well, Xbox One is being loved all around the world right now :lol::lol:

Xbox one looks like it has better features then ps4. But had a crazy nascar race today and on the first lap there was a pile up and i ended up driving under one of the mcr guys car after he went air born and ended up wining the race thanks to lock2lock. lol

Last edited:
Xbox one looks like it has better features then ps4. But had a crazy nascar race today and on the first lap there was a pile up and i ended up driving under one of the mcr guys car after he went air born and ended up wining the race thanks to lock2lock. lol

Was it you? XD that was soo funny man hahaha

I sent you some tires bro! Let me know if you want more, I have plenty. I have been having a blast on the wheel. Last night brought back some good memories thought. Me and Klutch did our wall tap section on Rome that we use to do about 2 years ago. Fun drifting last night guys! I did to many sit ups so it is hard to stand up straight, but I can still drift! :sly:

Yeah! That was me haha, i drove right under his car. Was that you in the air? That guy that sounded Jamaican had me rolling after that crash!

Shadow in disguise. Anyway guys please stay on topic. I would hate to see it closed again. :crazy:

ProdigyDR

Hahahaha yeah that was a fun race. When that pile up happened all i could see was a huge cloud of smoke. I just drove straight through and hoped for the best, and I made it. Then me and dominated the rest of the race. I was contemplating giving you a nice pit maneuver coming out of the turn, but I was like nah.

And Eric so you are drifting a Z28 now? Nice

Yeah! That was me haha, i drove right under his car. Was that you in the air? That guy that sounded Jamaican had me rolling after that crash!

I couldnt stop laughing for half an hour after it happened lol.

Hahahaha yeah that was a fun race. When that pile up happened all i could see was a huge cloud of smoke. I just drove straight through and hoped for the best, and I made it. Then me and dominated the rest of the race. I was contemplating giving you a nice pit maneuver coming out of the turn, but I was like nah.

And Eric so you are drifting a Z28 now? Nice

Just for the Mini comp. I am not sure what car I like just yet. So many cars feel good. And they feel faster on the wheel, I can keep up in slower cars. I have a chaser, 350, S13, 180SX, Cobra, Cobra R (Not liking it much now), and the Camaro now. So I have a lot to choose from. :ouch:

That still doesn't top the best NASCAR race ever. :sly:

DriftShiro
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH2UfwQ3U_I&feature=youtube_gdata_player">YouTube Link</a>
:embarrassed: Top gear test track anyone? I need to try this.

Looks more like one of the round abouts @ Superspeedway Daytona.

You know Eric has a crush on Shiro when im leading a 25 Lap Race, and i get Wrecked by him like burnout Style by him going the wrong way, so shiro can win. *I was looking on FB and driving lol*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back