RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who can say they got into a huge pile up in a nascar race and someone went air born and you drove under them and won the race. Thats like some days of thunder stuff right there!

Wooho I am online! My TV went boom last weekend so today I bought a new one and I am finally back. Only 2 more school days!

Wooho I am online! My TV went boom last weekend so today I bought a new one and I am finally back. Only 2 more school days!

Glad you are back bro! I have 8 days left I think.

Anyway sorry for not being on today guys. I went and saw Fast & Furious 6. It was pretty awesome!

Amazing, that section in Monza is excellent I have to try it. I've returned another v8 this time in a ls1 SS-chassis haha a Camaro SS 2000 my ex vdc car and now my best car. I am a LS and RB engine fanatic, sorry ford i hate your engines.

VelineonVXL
Amazing, that section in Monza is excellent I have to try it. I've returned another v8 this time in a ls1 SS-chassis haha a Camaro SS 2000 my ex vdc car and now my best car. I am a LS and RB engine fanatic, sorry ford i hate your engines.

I like that car, it has a nice supercharger whine. I am sticking with my s chassis and my cobra r thought. I like the feeling of them on the wheel.

DriftToretto
No car on GT5 has a supercharger whine like the 69 Corvette it's amazing.

Yeah. The only one I have heard that sounds better than the 1969 Corvette, is a old TVR (I forget the model name though)

My Ps3 blue drive laser has finally died. I will be out until I get the part to fix it. Give it about a week and I will be back. If anyone knows the best way to fix this let me know asap. I need some help on what to do!

Eric1512
My Ps3 blue drive laser has finally died. I will be out until I get the part to fix it. Give it about a week and I will be back. If anyone knows the best way to fix this let me know asap. I need some help on what to do!

Will it read anything?

Try this to see if it will fix it.

Follow each step DO NOT SKIP ANY STEPS!!!

Fat model PS3s
1. Take any USBs flash drives and disc out of the ps3 then turn the ps3 off.
2.Then flip power switch on the back
3. Then hold your finger on the EJECT button and while holding your finger on the eject button flip the power switch.
On a slim model PS3.
1. Take your USBs and disc out of the ps3 and turn it off.
2. Then unplug the cord.
3. Then press and hold the eject button down and plug it back in while holding your finger on that button.
4. (last step for both PS3s)
The fan will review really high for about 30 seconds and the system may beep a couple times (i have a fat model and it does it should on the slim but i am not sure) after the fan stops flip the switch on the back of the ps3 (fat model) or unplug and plug ps3 back in (slim model) then turn system on like normal

Will it read anything?

Try this to see if it will fix it.

Follow each step DO NOT SKIP ANY STEPS!!!

Fat model PS3s
1. Take any USBs flash drives and disc out of the ps3 then turn the ps3 off.
2.Then flip power switch on the back
3. Then hold your finger on the EJECT button and while holding your finger on the eject button flip the power switch.
On a slim model PS3.
1. Take your USBs and disc out of the ps3 and turn it off.
2. Then unplug the cord.
3. Then press and hold the eject button down and plug it back in while holding your finger on that button.
4. (last step for both PS3s)
The fan will review really high for about 30 seconds and the system may beep a couple times (i have a fat model and it does it should on the slim but i am not sure) after the fan stops flip the switch on the back of the ps3 (fat model) or unplug and plug ps3 back in (slim model) then turn system on like normal
No luck. 👎 It will not read any games, but I can get it to read a music cd. This suggests that the laser is out and needs replacement. Have you ever had to replace one of these?

Eric1512
No luck. 👎 It will not read any games, but I can get it to read a music cd. This suggests that the laser is out and needs replacement. Have you ever had to replace one of these?

Hummmm.

And no I haven't. My fat model is still going strong :).

Ummm you can always take it apart and clean it. Is the PS3 under warranty still?

Hummmm.

And no I haven't. My fat model is still going strong :).

Ummm you can always take it apart and clean it. Is the PS3 under warranty still?

No. I will have to take it apart and see what laser I have. I will most likely order it from here: http://www.thegamersfix.com/Replacement-PS3-Lasers/ I will now go take apart my ps3 to see what laser I need. :nervous: Then I might see about getting RFactor, so I can at least do something.

Eric1512
No. I will have to take it apart and see what laser I have. I will most likely order it from here: http://www.thegamersfix.com/Replacement-PS3-Lasers/ I will now go take apart my ps3 to see what laser I need. :nervous: Then I might see about getting RFactor, so I can at least do something.

Oh ok. A few of the SR ELITE guys got RFactor. But i don't have a PC right now to run it. We really do like RFactor. Crazywhip is running his three screens on there too (
VoxerMessage_zpse0b1c97f.jpg
)

But yeah. It's a great game.

I would try to open it and clean the lens itself. At least do that before you buy a new lens

My ps3 is officially dead. It will not even take a disc now, so I am taking my external drive to copy everything over. At best buy they have a gt5 bundle package with 500 GB ps3, GT5 XL. I will buy that and then just copy my data over. I am glad I did not lose any of my data because then I would have had to restart. I can also have Spa this way because I cannot download it anymore for some reason. I should have it tonight or tomorrow night so no need to say my good byes. =P

Eric1512
My ps3 is officially dead. It will not even take a disc now, so I am taking my external drive to copy everything over. At best buy they have a gt5 bundle package with 500 GB ps3, GT5 XL. I will buy that and then just copy my data over. I am glad I did not lose any of my data because then I would have had to restart. I can also have Spa this way because I cannot download it anymore for some reason. I should have it tonight or tomorrow night so no need to say my good byes. =P

Empty your mailbox i need to tell you sonething.

Hey guys I got my PS3! I will be on a little while later, but I do not know if I can get on because I will have to install updates, unless I can just copy it over but I do not know how long that will take. Also here is a video for some ideas.

Eric1512
Hey guys I got my PS3! I will be on a little while later, but I do not know if I can get on because I will have to install updates, unless I can just copy it over but I do not know how long that will take. Also here is a video for some ideas.<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYzNFwqbkE4#at=68">YouTube Link</a>

You just got a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back