RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lock where is my PM?

kramer-yeah.gif

I bet you can't wait till schools over.

I bet they are going to love it too. Me and the guys over at SR Elite have been future testing and we have figured out a good range on that Eric. Some cars it may be different, but it feels perfect and realistic. Just text me whenever you are going to tell them and I'll head online, then give you the numbers, and show you what it looks like.

I am sure they are going to love it though. I am wanting to hop on and drift just thinking about it.

Shiro is going to want to hop back in his Chaser immediately.
Back? When haven't I used my chaser? :lol: Guys I don't have my phone and there is where I usually hop on to GTPlanet so I might be not around here as much until my new one arrives. I also started testing this new car, the M3 CSL an holy fudge its an easy car to drift with, Its not too grippy but the muthaf:censored: has some major speed, to the point I can't really tandem. :lol: I am sticking to my Chaser still, I might have to upgrade it with paint job and new wheels. I have had the same scheme of colors since I started using it so I think I change in style is probably a good idea.

Going to F1 Montreal, After PCC, and FC. and NYC for 3 days :). This weekend.

Last edited:
-RSM-Asa-

RC Drift (Indoor) At the Speedway Racing Drift Park, Montreal City

(S15 Missiles with a Custom Saito spoiler) Enjoy ! Peace.

2z4hbfd.jpg

So what happens to this thread when gt6 drops? Will this get deleted and have to start a new one on the gt6 part? Hopefully there is fox body mustangs on gt6.

Hey guys I was very busy today, so sorry about that. I started out at work for 8 hours, I then went to dinner with the Fam, and I then finally helped moved furniture. Afterwards I was dead. Tomorrow and Sunday we can work on ideas for pictures for the op, and then thorough the week we can take them. I am off work Tuesday and Thursday, so that will help out a lot.

VFD tomorrow with Danny George if ya'll wanna stop by... Starting at 3pm EST. Link in the sig.

My 135 is amaaaazing thanks to zach !!
From all the cars to choose from you picked the 135i? SMH lol I was thinking on going for more simple stuff. Also Zach and me been talking about the secrets future and we figured out that its better if it stays as a source of fun for us. We still need to find a way to make sure this stays between us only. I might not be able to get online today btw :guilty:

Could you imagine people using cars like that in the online time trial and drift trial? If that helps them get an advantage over other people its a wrap. People will get reported then banned and all kinds of bad stuff. But yeah even on a ds3 its great, i like it.

ProdigyDR
Could you imagine people using cars like that in the online time trial and drift trial? If that helps them get an advantage over other people its a wrap. People will get reported then banned and all kinds of bad stuff. But yeah even on a ds3 its great, i like it.

That's why we need to keep it a secret :)

marbel69

Glad you like it.

We were looking for new team colors, but I have decided after looking at the limited choices we have it is best to keep black until gt6. We looking at less then a year until gt6 comes out. I would like everyone to use the same shade of black, so on that note we will be looking for a black. Also please welcome RSM-Deadbeats! We will start working on our OP soon!

Yo Eric, I say in GT6 if the livery editor is there, go for the Redsuns initial D look! Obviously elaborate on it though :D

We were looking for new team colors, but I have decided after looking at the limited choices we have it is best to keep black until gt6. We looking at less then a year until gt6 comes out. I would like everyone to use the same shade of black, so on that note we will be looking for a black. Also please welcome RSM-Deadbeats! We will start working on our OP soon!

Black is good. Welcome Deadbeat hopefully your with us a while im sure there's alot you could learn. Damn RSM is dead today so is gt5. Man xbox one isn't looking so good compared ps4..

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for gt6....... in the meantime I have no internet at the house so I cant get even if I wanted to.

Welcome deadbeats!!!

This reminds me of Hydro... Been here since day 1. Both teams respectively started making the Drag/Drift scene populare. Then kind of fell apart so, We made a 2.0 when we merged with another team. And now with being here since day 1 People are starting to get bored with GT5 since we both done everything possible we can do in GT5. And now both teams are fading away. Am I right??? But GT6 should revamp both of us... But I feel you guys and know what its like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back