RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I got my PS3! I will be on a little while later, but I do not know if I can get on because I will have to install updates, unless I can just copy it over but I do not know how long that will take. Also here is a video for some ideas.

Damn those cars are so beat up in that video! Did you buy a brand new ps3 eric?

Hey guys! I will be on fairly early tomorrow since I do not have work. I hope to see you Mar! We had an epic session Wednesday with 6 RSM members and tonight me and DR had a awesome session with MCR. I would like to plan a meet with MCR so we can have some Purple and black tandems!

Hey guys! I will be on fairly early tomorrow since I do not have work. I hope to see you Mar! We had an epic session Wednesday with 6 RSM members and tonight me and DR had a awesome session with MCR. I would like to plan a meet with MCR so we can have some Purple and black tandems!

Excellent 👍 I can run Thursday Saturday and Sunday. Friday is my indoor soccer day. I need change the SS paint to Black Label and READY for the meet

VelineonVXL
Excellent 👍 I can run Thursday Saturday and Sunday. Friday is my indoor soccer day. I need change the SS paint to Black Label and READY for the meet

Sounds good veli! I am loving my Z4 on the g27. It is so smooth and I can tandem pretty well in it, I have finally figured out the under steer chasing.

Sounds good veli! I am loving my Z4 on the g27. It is so smooth and I can tandem pretty well in it, I have finally figured out the under steer chasing.

If the z4 was the first car to drift on the G27, it feels really good, I have wanted to buy a Z4 convertible.:dopey:

Fell in love with RFactor Project D, now to fix my table i found for my G27 since my other one was way to short and sadly its to tall.
*makes adjustments*

Last edited:
So, guys. Should we add ¨Nascar¨ to one of the teams main subject and masterity? :lol::lol:

Lol! Defiantly not. Maybe dirty nascar? That was bad, I guess that is what you get when you put a bunch of drifters in cars that are meant to go left. We had what about 10 cautions in 25 laps? That is not too bad. :dunce:

The FR-S is no joke. I just got into a 5 lap race on laguna seca with a bunch of clean racers on the G27 and the car did very well against cars with higher PP. But i made my move for 1st on the last turn before the finish and dropped down to 2nd and the back end came out on me a little and took 2nd place but it was super close. Salty..

Lol! Defiantly not. Maybe dirty nascar? That was bad, I guess that is what you get when you put a bunch of drifters in cars that are meant to go left. We had what about 10 cautions in 25 laps? That is not too bad. :dunce:

Lol used to love them dirty NASCAR sessions. I had to show MCR how RSM roll lol.

Lol used to love them dirty NASCAR sessions. I had to show MCR how RSM roll lol.

I used to think NASCAR was boring, until you introduced it to us, and the RSM boys came! So fun!

But Eric are some of your guys free this weekend, I reckon we could do the meet if you want this Saturday or Sunday

I used to think NASCAR was boring, until you introduced it to us, and the RSM boys came! So fun!

But Eric are some of your guys free this weekend, I reckon we could do the meet if you want this Saturday or Sunday

Ha ha we should do dirty NASCAR RSM vs MCR.

Hey guys MCR wants to have a meet today. Will anyone be on later? I would really like to have a meet, but it is looking slim as I am the only one on. Let me know if you can make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back