RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
GreazyTee
Good session with the RSM bros today really enjoyed it :D

Yeah man it was epic. We must do again sometime! We should make it a weekly thing. 7 of us and 7 of you guys and we had a awesome group of drifters all in one room. Somethings to improve on for next time is to not have more then a few of us tandeming. That made it really difficult to see. Anyway see you guys later!

Happy birthday kitten. When are you drifting again bro? It has been a while since I have seen you.

Awesome day today guys! I believe we had at least 10 of our members on today which is showing signs of improvement. I would like to practice on leading and tandeming runs as some of us struggle in either of the two. Overall I am seeing improvement in the team and I hope we keep it up until gt6 comes around. We have about a month until the demo releases so I am sure we can last that long!

Yeah Mar has been very busy. He has a lot going on, he should have time to work on it maybe over the weekend. We need new pictures I would say. Funk disappeared so we cannot really finish it.

Yeah Mar has been very busy. He has a lot going on, he should have time to work on it maybe over the weekend. We need new pictures I would say. Funk disappeared so we cannot really finish it.

I wondered where he went :nervous:

hey guys , i want to set up a meet this weekend to get some team pictures and individual pictures to remake the OP , i had alot going on up here in belgium and now i hac-ve examns going on but i will take some time to finally change the OP cause we really need to do that ... also thanks guys for these last 2 years ... yes its almost 2 years ago that i joined this team and i made so much friends! friends for life! also i have a big announcement , this summer i will be making a roud trip to europe and the united states... i would like to pick up 4 members ( cause i only have 5 seats in my recently new is200) and the take a boat to the Us and take a drive up to eric ... and up there we search a track and we drift with my car ... it has a good engine wich provides 375 hp so we could have alot of fun ... i am deffinately going to do this and evrything is planned so who's in? ill just come and pick yall up lol, so yea guys sorry por letting you down on the op and stuff but i had alot to deal with , thanks for evrything guys ! tomorrow im representing redsuns IRL at a stance meet up in the netherlands , iff i win in my cathegory i get an intervieuw and stuff and i will deffinately speak about our family , wish me luck guys!

peace Mar!

Nice picture kitten! It is old now, I fell in love with the Z4.

Anyway I am defently in Mar! My parents said that is fine. It has been a long 2 years Mar but I am glad you have stayed with it. I know we can have our rough moments, but at the end of the day we are still friends and most importantly a family. We have lost a lot of good family members such as Maj, 8th, Dee, and some others, but you just seem to stick around. Keep up the good work bro!

Anyway I am defently in Mar! My parents said that is fine. It has been a long 2 years Mar but I am glad you have stayed with it. I know we can have our rough moments, but at the end of the day we are still friends and most importantly a family. We have lost a lot of good family members such as Maj, 8th, Dee, and some others, but you just seem to stick around. Keep up the good work bro!

And you forgot lock :(

hey guys , i want to set up a meet this weekend to get some team pictures and individual pictures to remake the OP , i had alot going on up here in belgium and now i hac-ve examns going on but i will take some time to finally change the OP cause we really need to do that ... also thanks guys for these last 2 years ... yes its almost 2 years ago that i joined this team and i made so much friends! friends for life! also i have a big announcement , this summer i will be making a roud trip to europe and the united states... i would like to pick up 4 members ( cause i only have 5 seats in my recently new is200) and the take a boat to the Us and take a drive up to eric ... and up there we search a track and we drift with my car ... it has a good engine wich provides 375 hp so we could have alot of fun ... i am deffinately going to do this and evrything is planned so who's in? ill just come and pick yall up lol, so yea guys sorry por letting you down on the op and stuff but i had alot to deal with , thanks for evrything guys ! tomorrow im representing redsuns IRL at a stance meet up in the netherlands , iff i win in my cathegory i get an intervieuw and stuff and i will deffinately speak about our family , wish me luck guys!

peace Mar!

if you come to the states come to Vegas.

and eric if you dont mind messenging me on skype when we have a meet i'll try to make time to make it. FYI im still RSM and will be here when gt6 drops 👍

Look at all these new teams. But yeah hopefully im still alive when gt6 comes out i been getting into some crazy stuff lately. Im not making any more accounts for teams either so i guess RSM is stuck with me.

I'm still here, but you know me... haha

Got my car ready for the team photo, looks sweet.

Good stuff bro! I have one more day of school left and then I am free. I will be on every other day. At the meeting whatever day we have it I have something awesome to show you all. I think you will like it. :sly:

Eric1512
Good stuff bro! I have one more day of school left and then I am free. I will be on every other day. At the meeting whatever day we have it I have something awesome to show you all. I think you will like it. :sly:

I bet you can't wait till schools over.

I bet they are going to love it too. Me and the guys over at SR Elite have been future testing and we have figured out a good range on that Eric. Some cars it may be different, but it feels perfect and realistic. Just text me whenever you are going to tell them and I'll head online, then give you the numbers, and show you what it looks like.

I am sure they are going to love it though. I am wanting to hop on and drift just thinking about it.

Shiro is going to want to hop back in his Chaser immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back