RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,074 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?! Darn, that stinks... Hope you can make it though, I want to meet as many new people as I can lol xD
 
VDC practice tonight ? need help, i afraid to not even qualify :(
 
funkthehype
VDC practice tonight ? need help, i afraid to not even qualify :(

Yep I'll be on in a few.
 
Ill be on around 830
 
Sorry for being a little to serious guys. When we are practicing for something like VDC it gets frustrating when you cannot make more then one run without getting plowed. Again sorry Marbel for going crazy on you there is just time we need to be serious and times we can have fun. Anyway I am in my lounge doing VDC practice.
 
The shell I'm looking to buy.

3Fe3J73N45E95F25Hccctbfda4b27f81c1ccc.jpg
 
SPANK
The shell I'm looking to buy.

Where's the motor.... Oh yeah rotary Hahahaha just kidding...

Looks in great shape
 
nice caramel. Got a few shot of my little 200hp AE86.. I <3 it.
 
$400 I can get a fd 13b for $1200
 
Last edited:
$400 I can get a fd 13b for $1200

That's sick! Do a build thread on Stancenation or something when you start building it. :)

Good luck on the project!
 
Sorry for being a little to serious guys. When we are practicing for something like VDC it gets frustrating when you cannot make more then one run without getting plowed. Again sorry Marbel for going crazy on you there is just time we need to be serious and times we can have fun. Anyway I am in my lounge doing VDC practice.

yeah whatever , ill just go back to the serious marbel who sais nothing 👍
 
marbel69
yeah whatever , ill just go back to the serious marbel who sais nothing 👍

No don't do that bro. I was being a little to serious yesterday. Anyway I am going to work and then I'll be ready to slide.
 
No don't do that bro. I was being a little to serious yesterday. Anyway I am going to work and then I'll be ready to slide.

no prob bro , and yea ill be on
 
Tbh the only reason i got a ps3 was to come back n drift with everyone. But nooo ohq is goone! I feel so outcast being a lone drifter.
 
Tbh the only reason i got a ps3 was to come back n drift with everyone. But nooo ohq is goone! I feel so outcast being a lone drifter.

Join RSM!

Well if there's space, of course. :nervous:
 
Yo you guys when we going to get that viper over my way
 
Guys i didnt make it to Pre-season cuz my dad took my ps3 controller -.- im sorry...
 
Anyway good luck guys.
 
my runs was horrible :( i hate the pression
 
and why arent you competing missy??

Because i would not be able to finish it. Plus, normally sundays i don't play videogames. So, would be a bit pointless, otherwise i would try.
 
im guessing you go to church on sundays or something
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back