RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,081 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Divorced parents, i visit my father, every sunday. Lol
 
well i did not do great i straithened a bit on the last corner , i hope im in
 
First GT drift comp... qualify 7th.
 
First GT drift comp... qualify 7th.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg
 
Not bad caramel. Wish i made it. Im ready for vdc to start just need a wheel..
 
Well I did not qualify today, 1 i hate this track on the wheel and two just didnt feel like myself, sorry guys.
 
Sorry, but this track is not really good. Me, Carmel, and Tamas made it. If it was top 16 a lot more RSM would have made it.
 
Yea I know. I'm sorry. If top 16 there can't be two series.
 
Yea I know. I'm sorry. If top 16 there can't be two series.

Yeah I know. I am telling everyone that didn't make it to not worry. This is a very hard section and you had to have almost a perfect run to get in.
 
Eric1512
Yeah I know. I am telling everyone that didn't make it to not worry. This is a very hard section and you had to have almost a perfect run to get in.

I wasnt even gonna go at first tbh.
 
What happened to the RSM afterparty? Room died.
 
Burger31
Yo you guys when we going to get that viper over my way

When do you need it? Still working on it
 


Hey guys! I'd like to thank you all for participating. I hope you'll enjoy the result!
 
Great video du. I don't think I was in it because I just can never find time to get on! Lol awesome work
 
Great video du. I don't think I was in it because I just can never find time to get on! Lol awesome work

When I got the Redsuns footage, you were still running D5 I think. Better next time bro :D. Thanks for feedback!
 
It would be nice to have a Rsm. video for our OP

Ps: im sorry for being late with OP its because i
in my house and dont have computer here so.... mb
 
Hey sup guys! Long time no see. Haha haven't put gt5 in the playstation for a long time. Still going strong i see :-) whats up everyone!
 
Awesome day at VDC. I ended up 2nd place to Lucas which is good enough to me. Going head to head with him was amazing. I lost by a hair because I clipped his door on the final clip. It had to be one of the closest tandems yet.
 
What are you thinking of switching to for VDC? Z06, Camaro SS, Z34, Z33? What?
 
Here is what I am looking for. I want something within the power range, not N/A but I don't want it to be an easy car. I would stick with Z4, being 100 hp below the limit is not a good idea.
 
I'm also under the limit, all you need is a turbooo 👍
 
I'm also under the limit, all you need is a turbooo 👍

Yeah I am leaning towards certain cars, I will do some testing and make a final decision. I am really liking this Spirit R.
 
I dont think the spirit R is allowed tho. My vote is a Camaro or Standard Z33..
 
fastfox400
I dont think the spirit R is allowed tho. My vote is a Camaro or Standard Z33..

It is. But I chose a main car lol I wanna be allowed in most comps. Thats why I chose the bathurst. (V8 RX-7 :lol:)

monsterGAUZ
I'm also under the limit, all you need is a turbooo 👍

Im 454hp atm. RX is kinda built like your Supra. Kinda...
 
I've decided to stay in the Z4. I cannot leave it. I mean I was on the door of one of the best drifters in GT5, so no change.
 
I've decided to stay in the Z4. I cannot leave it. I mean I was on the door of one of the best drifters in GT5, so no change.


ilikeit.jpg


Pictures coming soon!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back