RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,081 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not believe I'm not there -.-
 
Eric i have a F40 that you need to try on your wheel.

I was messing around on one of my old PSN accounts and tried it and all I can say is O_O
 
Hey guys, i already send the mar the first version of our OP, i will send the banners later.... cause i don't know if we should have banners because we are still updating the team every time, my sugestion is that we whait until the team gets really finish and then work on banners because i don't have time to update the images every time :D what you guys think??? i already have 14 banners ready...
 
Caramel can't you stream on ustream. The twitch app won't load your stream no matter how many times you try. I know ustream works good I have used it my self and I watch ebisu on it all the time.
 
Reddee
Caramel can't you stream on ustream. The twitch app won't load your stream no matter how many times you try. I know ustream works good I have used it my self and I watch ebisu on it all the time.

Twitch is a gamer friendly site I'm guessing that's why he post on there
 
The program I use works fantastic with twitch. Some people have noticed ustream and other sites that stream don't work well with the program I use to livestream.
 
Okay. Now that the season is about to start, I'm putting my game face on!
 
updating op lool
 
We know that we have a lot of people that still missing in thoes banners, but ASAP we will put them on :D and APXCaramel, can u help us in our video ?
 
We know that we have a lot of people that still missing in thoes banners, but ASAP we will put them on :D and APXCaramel, can u help us in our video ?

it looks awesome i must say , this is ***** epic
 
Nice work with the op. I thought I had been missed off the list then I saw my banner lol.
 
Nice work with the op. I thought I had been missed off the list then I saw my banner lol.

heheheh we would never forget you ^^
 
Nice work on OP marbel looks BEAST!
 
nice work in the OP :)
 
Now thats a ****ing OP !!!!!!!!!!!! Great job funk !
 
dont thank me i just puttet it in the right order , thank FUNK , i he did the editing , hehe i did the last part with the links to the photogalleries and stuff
 
Now thats a ****ing OP !!!!!!!!!!!! Great job funk !

Thanks Bro, still have a lot of members that we need to work out, i'm sorry to miss that but we will put all the familiy in there....

See you GloryHole in the track
300_2270082.png



All the guys please meet me in the lobbys so we can take the picture,

I know that i took some pictures from some members and don't put them on the OP, but it was confusing to know wich one was using wich car. I'm sorry
 
Thanks Bro, still have a lot of members that we need to work out, i'm sorry to miss that but we will put all the familiy in there....

See you GloryHole in the track
300_2270082.png



All the guys please meet me in the lobbys so we can take the picture,

I know that i took some pictures from some members and don't put them on the OP, but it was confusing to know wich one was using wich car. I'm sorry

hey funk i know what cars they use so i can buy those cars and u can take the pics , iff you want
 
that is an awesome idea, we can make it only once, i'm in to do that
 
that is an awesome idea, we can make it only once, i'm in to do that

i will be online tonight, and iff you are not on i can take them and send them to , now i see how the pics should be
 
I WANT TO DRIFTTTTTTT GOD DAMMIT :banghead:🤬:grumpy::grumpy: :mad:
 
Awesome job with the OP Funk! That is just plain amazing.
 
Can you guys do me a favor some day? I need at least 5 people driving the Pace Car for a photo.

Ideal would be 10. Lol But 5 is enough.
 
Thank you guys :D, and yeah dark we can do that
 
Can you guys do me a favor some day? I need at least 5 people driving the Pace Car for a photo.

Ideal would be 10. Lol But 5 is enough.

I will need a pace car. 👍

Anyway check this out guys. Awesome video.

​
 
great job on the OP & i love seeing the progression Funk. very detailed work sir.

👍
 
New op is awesome. Wish I had a pic up there..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back