RSM-Eric1512's Gallery 8/23 A rather big post (Please Comment)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eric1512
  • 169 comments
  • 15,067 views
New pictures: Yellow hat Supra at Tsukuba

TsukubaCircuit_10.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_8.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_4.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_2.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg
 
awesone set eric!!!
you deserve it!!:)👍👍
 
Lol thanks man that scared me though.
 
My project drift car:
RoadCourse-Indy_12.jpg


Quick HDR:
RoadCourse-Indy_14.jpg


And finally one of my better entries of the night. So you better watch out. =D

RoadCourse-Indy_7.jpg


RoadCourse-Indy_8.jpg


RoadCourse-Indy_9.jpg


So ill end it there and expect more for this weekend!

Also check out my real gallery: Click the picture for link

​
 
I do not like electric cars much, but I wanted something diffrent to do. Its always been the same old drift pictures or supercars so here is the Nissan leaf at...

KartSpace_3.jpg


KartSpace_7.jpg


For this picture I wanted to try a hdr on the Leaf so here is how it turned out.

KartSpace_2.jpg


This picture here gives the Leaf a sense of speed and shows the car can be fun.

KartSpace_8.jpg


KartSpace.jpg


KartSpace_6.jpg


Anyway thanks for surrport, please comment, rate and whatever else you would like to say. I hope to get tips from some of you, so I can get better.
 
Just a couple detail shots of the Lexus LFA, Ill revisit this car later and get some on track shots.

Ahrweiler-TownSquare_5.jpg


Ahrweiler-TownSquare_2.jpg


Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1.jpg


Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg
 
A quick 3 picture set of a wonderful group c classic.

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_2-1.jpg


CircuitdelaSarthe2009_1.jpg


CircuitdelaSarthe2009-2.jpg
 
Some great pictures, well done 👍
 
Outstanding shots!!!
The Leaf, i like it, it brings out some electrifying colors. ^_^
The LFA, the first pic is....ummmm, well, thats not in GT5 thats real! 👍:lol:
and as for the 787B i love the last pic:)👍
 
wow, your doing an extreamly good job at making the cars look realistic, some of these pics just blew my mind, im looking forward to see even more!
And i never though that a Nissan Leaf could look good on a picture, or eny where ^^
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys! I really was surrprised by how these turned out.
 
Eric.. Stop posting pictures from google images!.. oh.. wait.. :lol:

... but seriously, Amazing picture! looks real :drool::drool: 👍👍

Thanks bro, and yeah sorry I took this in my backyard. Lol :dopey:
 
CtedAzur_9.jpg


CtedAzur_8.jpg


CtedAzur_6.jpg


CtedAzur_7.jpg


CtedAzur_3.jpg


CtedAzur_2.jpg


CtedAzur_4.jpg


CtedAzur_11.jpg


CtedAzur_10.jpg


CtedAzur.jpg


CtedAzur_13.jpg


One more, but because of the graphics it looks weird:

CtedAzur_12.jpg
 
Not good sets? Nobody commented =(
 

Where was this!? D:, why havent i seen it? what page was this in? :lol:.. anyways i really like that picture, as for the Jaguar set my problem is that it looks so high seems like a monster truck but there are good pictures in both sets :) 👍
 
Where was this!? D:, why havent i seen it? what page was this in? :lol:.. anyways i really like that picture, as for the Jaguar set my problem is that it looks so high seems like a monster truck but there are good pictures in both sets :) 👍

Lol thank you Oj I was getting worried because nobody commented. 👍 And yeah the Jag was stock so it had tons of body roll.
 
I think the red is just too dominant. Perhaps you could've edited them just slightly so they weren't. Apart from that, these are nice sets, but PD like to skimp where possible to save memory for the game and it shows on small details like the badges which is a shame but they can't be blamed, it's Sony at the root of the problem. 👍
 
Nismo 370Z

The wing is wrong, but it was the best I can do. I hope you like them and comment please! 👍

Kyoto-Shoren-in_1.jpg


SanGimignano-TownSquare.jpg


Kyoto-Shoren-in.jpg


Black and White :drool:

GrandValleyEast_16.jpg


Had so much fun I threw on comfort hards and hit it sideways. 👍
GrandValleyEast_12.jpg


GrandValleyEast_5.jpg


Now I have a problem with this picture, so I need help on what to edit to fix this! It looks really blue?
GrandValleyEast_1.jpg


Here is some other pictures from the set
GrandValleyEast_15.jpg


GrandValleyEast_13.jpg


GrandValleyEast_10.jpg


GrandValleyEast_9.jpg


GrandValleyEast.jpg


Please comment and tell me what you think. 👍
 
6990620500_9aa70f5457_b.jpg


Wow I feel like it has been forever! Anyway I have updated to flicker. Also I have decide to revisit most sets because I have gotten better! Anyway here is a Preveiw to my new set!
 
Well I have finally got done this set. I hope atleast someone looks! I feel like these pictures are winners, but no one looks. -_-

Lamborghini Aventador

With a screaming V-12, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, and 700 horsepower, this is the real deal Lamborghini

6990622356_75e8c0e676_b.jpg


7136707775_af821b9457_b.jpg


One of my favorites of the set. Click for photostream!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77866014@N05/6990621310/in/photostream

7136706723_d6c303c04f_b.jpg


6990620500_9aa70f5457_b.jpg


Thats it for now!
 
Well I'm going to be re-shooting all of my sets I have done over the past months. The first set I re-did was the Formula 1 car at Suzuka. So here is a link to it.

*Click Image to go to set*



Volkswagen Bettle


*Click for light box*















​

*Bonus*​

2013 Viper Drifting the corkscrew at Laguna Seca


​

Well that's it for now. If anyone would like to create Me a banner please feel free too. I am working on redoing the SLS, so look for them also. I will now take request for new sets, I want a challenge so think hard! 👍
 
Really nice photos! my favourites were the LFA!

Want More!!! :D
 
Really nice Bettle set & the Viper pic looks great. 👍
 
Really nice Bettle set & the Viper pic looks great. 👍

Thanks guys! Sorry for not quoting your post! I'm not sure how to exactly do that.

*Updated*​
7155052586_58c539b906_b.jpg

I have updated my SLS post on the first page so please check that out! :sly:

Subaru WRX STI

7155055010_9f7ae90ece_c.jpg


7155054794_92c17bdbfb_c.jpg


7155054440_07360145f6_c.jpg


7155054138_c6bcc288dd_c.jpg

*Bonus*​

7155050686_4410d0a6d7_c.jpg


7155050512_4bddf53a5d_c.jpg

Preview​

Auto Select R34 GTR

7155050096_b9a84f5405_c.jpg
 
Nice!! I swear the driver looks real on the last Impreza pic 👍
 
Back