RSM-Eric1512's Gallery 8/23 A rather big post (Please Comment)

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 169 comments
Your photos are good, my only gripe is your damn watermark. It takes away from the photo.

BkS
Your photos are good, my only gripe is your damn watermark. It takes away from the photo.

I agree. May I suggest that you make a new one but way smaller that you can put in a corner, a lot of people including myself do that & it looks good. By the way, amazing preview. :drool:

I agree. May I suggest that you make a new one but way smaller that you can put in a corner, a lot of people including myself do that & it looks good. By the way, amazing preview. :drool:

The vette set looks really vibrant nice work 👍

Thanks guys! I tried cleaning up a standard car, so give me feedback. If there is good results then I might complete the whole set. :)

7390909816_9b77e751e1_z.jpg

Oh how the smallest of difference. With the smaller watermark, your photos look instantly better. 👍 More professional looking, and definetly more "pop". The past 3 shots all have very nice compositions. Particularly the Golf & Z4 shots, where the balance of light, and colour is very nice indeed. You create a mood and atmosphere you can feel. With the SLR shot, the washed out sky kind of ruins it for me.

Keep up the good work! :D

BkS
Oh how the smallest of difference. With the smaller watermark, your photos look instantly better. 👍 More professional looking, and definetly more "pop". The past 3 shots all have very nice compositions. Particularly the Golf & Z4 shots, where the balance of light, and colour is very nice indeed. You create a mood and atmosphere you can feel. With the SLR shot, the washed out sky kind of ruins it for me.

Keep up the good work! :D

SVX
Your 2.0 entry is so, so beautiful. :drool:👍

I agree with SVX, 2.0 Entry is outstanding

THAT IS ONE SMEXXY Z4 ERIC!

Well done. :)

Thanks guys!

Hmm. Kinda weird how I have over 2500 views, but not many people comment. Anyway here is a quick B&W I did.

Again just experimenting little things to see what people think.

Feedback wanted! :grumpy:

Another Eric saying, these are impressive shots! Have you thought about entering the Photomode competitions?

man eric you did it again! nice job man , i really like the pic with the blach nsx i think im in love LOL

Back