RSM-Eric1512's Gallery 8/23 A rather big post (Please Comment)

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 169 comments
Nice shots 👍
Jag is beautiful :drool:

Thanks bro, you have some amazing work. :drool:

Another Eric saying, these are impressive shots! Have you thought about entering the Photomode competitions?

Nice to meet you, and yes I am currently in 2 diffrent comps this time. I need to work on angles and lighting to get better now I think. Anyway do you have any tips? :) You seem to know what your doing.

man eric you did it again! nice job man , i really like the pic with the blach nsx i think im in love LOL

Thanks bro, that shot turned out wonderful. :drool:

Anyway here is what some shots of a supercar track day as i call it at spa. Not sure how these turned out.

This picture was an accident, but turned out amazing in my opinion.​

Now here are the two entrys I entered into the photo comps, hopefully they do well. :nervous:

Well, I wanna thank all who have supported me this far. Its awesome how the top dog actually look at my work and say I'm doing good. I would not be doing this well if it wasnt for you guys. :) Thanks again.

Last edited:
Well lets just say after seeing Mavs gallery I decided to post some stuff, so here goes nothing. :sly:

7913887840_503eebc752_z.jpg

Anyway if i can figure out whats going on lately expect me back for some more.

dude stop those previews I WANNA SEE THE FULL SET , i love the aventador sooooo much i really wanna see it , ur killing me man hahaha

Lemon Aventador

Nice shots Eric! The edit for Ono is great, and my favorites are the Adventador and the last HSV shot! Nice work!

Nice Aventador shot 👍

That Aventador looks killer Eric!! 👍

dude stop those previews I WANNA SEE THE FULL SET , i love the aventador sooooo much i really wanna see it , ur killing me man hahaha

Thanks guys! Hope you like the final result.

Last edited:
That TT shot is very well done, Eric! I've noticed that majority of your shots are centered (which works in some cases) but others would have a more dynamic composition if panned to the left or right. Just something to think about. Great shots, nonetheless! 👍

Great work Eric, keep up the good work!

Thanks Bro!

That TT shot is very well done, Eric! I've noticed that majority of your shots are centered (which works in some cases) but others would have a more dynamic composition if panned to the left or right. Just something to think about. Great shots, nonetheless! 👍

Thanks for the tip, and I will be sure to try that next set. 👍
nicee bro

Thanks Mar!

I will have part 2 up sometime today or tomorrow guys. 👍

Back