Rubber Band Trick What?!

• Thread starter neowman0
  • 103 comments
I've tried the rubber band trick on the super speedway 100 and i have had no luck...i used a viper at 1104 hp and when i leave the thing running i come back and see that my car is just spinning around and running into the freakin walls.

Lol Neo...DON'T use a viper man...Vipers for some reason just DON'T work....And the Rubber band trick isn't a truck..it just holds the accelerator down so you can leave it be on say test course or Super speedway..And since you're using a rediculously overpowered car..you can just slide along the walls and still win by laps and laps.......I'm telling you..use a....Escudo...use....A Skyline..use....a CTR2...Honestly..use the Escudo..It's the least likely to screw up..and if it does..it'll catch up in 2 laps...My game messed up and it did a 360 and I was down by 30 laps with 17 laps to go
And I won...

.......Actually I did it before the race started....It doesn't matter..just don't use a viper..Lol....it's inevitable that your car MIGHT mess up..so check on it now and again....But I just let it go right off the start..Yeah it slams face first into the first wall..but i'm still well in the lead...

oh ****.. i just realised... its just putting a rubber band over the "x"... and i thought it was a glitch in the game... lol

No, a better way to do it is to do the following:
Set the right analog stick (making it turn to the left) as the gas, and leave everything else...get to the start of the grid with an Escudo with wide gearing, start the race, after you are up against the wall, pause it, then tie a rubber band between the two analogs, unpause it, then come back in an hour! :D

.......Sweet sassy molasy you've gotta be kidding me..........

Somebody clean the baby, Somebody clean the baby!!

Dodge viper..That doesn't work on super speedway..Because there is a notch in the larger side..which will cause you to bounce off
So you'll turn in towards the railing....And 1 out of every 11/12 times it'll be with enough force to spin you around..OR!!! if you're tires are completly heated..You'll go flying into the pit...And then on your way out..you'll just do donutes

LOL, it does work. I've done it with an Escudo countless times. Let's put it this way. I've never driven my Escudo before and it's got 5500+ miles on it.
kideng

Actually Shinez, I used that method myself and I sat there and watched the car...nothing happened at all within the one hour, so you must've just done it wrong...;)

lol true... well dont you think its easiest to tape the right analog forward... for gas... and tape the left slightly to the right so it soenst pit... only those freak times when the car hits some bump real bad on the pit entrance side of the track does the car pit.... and you dont ever have to worry

Yea I tryied th rubber band trick adn i ended up in 6 th place 30 laps behind and stuck in the wall with my escudo. I guess taping teh left down alittle should help...

Originally posted by Blaze Kinser
Someone really needs to sticky one of these rubber band threads so they don't keep coming up every other week...
Actually, the same people who refuse to search refust to read the stickies, so it wouldn't help anyway.

I used the Escudo 6 times in a row, never paid the slightest bit of attention to it, and never had a problem winning (except for getting four C5Rs I didn't want).

The rubber band trick is the dumbest cheat for the game! What's the fun of the game if you are not playing it? It's just for people who are too lazy to do a long race.

Correct. I did the rubberband trick only after legitimately winning the SS Enduro in a real car, at the controls myself. Having done that, later I found I needed the Tickford Falcon for an online competition... so I let the Escudo win it for me.

Originally posted by neon_duke
I used the Escudo 6 times in a row, never paid the slightest bit of attention to it, and never had a problem winning (except for getting four C5Rs I didn't want).

It beats the four Falcons I won :D (well 5 if you include the one I keep).
I don't use the rubber band trick, if I want a quick win Enduro I race the Seattle one in my ZZII - I love racing that car and it certainly beats going around an oval track 100 times, and takes maybe only an extra 2-3 minutes.

Originally posted by wildcard
The rubber band trick is the dumbest cheat for the game! What's the fun of the game if you are not playing it? It's just for people who are too lazy to do a long race.

Fifteen laps on SS Rt 11 is great. Fifteen laps on the Test Course is torture. It has nothing to do with laziness.

15 laps on SS5 is torture if i dont have my fto lm race car or F1 , but 15 on test course is easy,Just bring your escudo.adn use the wheelie trick and your set :D

Btw, The rubber band trick works :D just put the left analog stick alittle to teh right and your set. I took me 5 times to get that car. teh only car i won was that damn Clio race car...i hate that car...i sat for 5 hours racing withthe corvette C5R..but tis' worth it now :D

I drove the SS enduro twice. Once in my Viper GTS (1000 HP), then in my Zonda racer (1000 HP) that was much better. Couldn't find any rubber bands :confused: so I amused myself by playing "pylon football" & smackin' around the AI. so what do I get for my 20-30 lap victory??? Two shiny new Cleo racers!!!! :irked:

I have to do the Clio series anyway..... Next I'll do Laguna, odds are 50/50 I'll win an F1.

i reckon the rubber band cheat is bull last time i tried it the car just pitted every few lapz...mabye im just doin it wrong....who cares, ill just race it the normal way with mi ZZII.its the madest car out......u gotta get one if u dont already...

Latest Posts

Back