Rubber Band Trick What?!

• Thread starter neowman0
  • 103 comments
Originally posted by wildcard
The rubber band trick is the dumbest cheat for the game! What's the fun of the game if you are not playing it? It's just for people who are too lazy to do a long race.
Tell you what. You can have your fun and we'll just settle for the 200k credits and the prize car.
kideng

ROFLR HAHAHAHA I JUST SAW THIS HILARIOUS AOL COMMERICAL!! HAHAHAH.
A kid was sitting in class and I guess this little girl looked at him and started writing a note, and the boy get's all gitty..And the note get's passed towards him and she keeps smiling at him...and the kid gets the note and opens it and it says

"NEW LOW MORTAGE RATES" ...And it's supposed to emphasize the "Spam Blocker" part of AOL

Hmm...damn, looks like a lot of people can't seem to do the rubber band trick right...it's very simple, I'm sure there's another in depth guide somewhere on Game FAQs, and I used wheelie settings when I did the rubber band trick...:)

Dodge..We should go to gamefaqs.com...And post a 15 page essay on how to "Properly Hold The Accelerator Down With A Foreign Object"

I don't really press the accelerator, I set it to the analogue stick pushed to the left as the accelerator...;)

Originally posted by Shinez
ROFLR HAHAHAHA I JUST SAW THIS HILARIOUS AOL COMMERICAL!!
Do us all a favor and try to stay on-topic, Shinez. The Rumble Strip is where to go if you just can't stop posting stuff like this and pointless arguing with ving.

I used a slightly Loose Rubber Band On the Left Analog stick so it wouldn't be pinned down on the controller. When i use the rubber band trick, My escudo Pitted Once, I dont know why but it didn't pit again.

ROFLR HAHAHAHA I JUST SAW THIS HILARIOUS AOL COMMERICAL!! HAHAHAH.
A kid was sitting in class and I guess this little girl looked at him and started writing a note, and the boy get's all gitty..And the note get's passed towards him and she keeps smiling at him...and the kid gets the note and opens it and it says

"NEW LOW MORTAGE RATES" ...And it's supposed to emphasize the "Spam Blocker" part of AOL
You mean spam?

an anagram is a word that's rearranged to spell another word. example: Line - Nile, Camry - My Car

a little n never hurt anyone.

That's anagram............And Neon....Not everybody GOES to the rumble strip and I was trying to tell the people I know that are posting in this thread..So what was I to do..Post in the rumble strip them PM each person and tel them to go look in the rumble strip?.....A little long winded there doncha think

No, but most people who want off topic discussion will actually go to the Rumble Strip...this is more of a GT3 forum...;)

Viper Evo, I think you'll be needing a smaller rubber band :D

And Neon....Not everybody GOES to the rumble strip and I was trying to tell the people I know that are posting in this thread..So what was I to do..Post in the rumble strip them PM each person and tel them to go look in the rumble strip?
The rules are there for a reason. Follow them. Just because people can't be bothered to use the correct forum is no reason for the rest of us to tolerate it.

Sorry, your excuse doesn't cut it. Random babbling and slowchatting have no place on the boards with specific topics.

Originally posted by neon_duke
The rules are there for a reason. Follow them. Just because people can't be bothered to use the correct forum is no reason for the rest of us to tolerate it.

Sorry, your excuse doesn't cut it. Random babbling and slowchatting have no place on the boards with specific topics.

Well then skold Vinkento, Rat Bastid and Milefile too

I already have. At least one of them has apologized politely and promised not to do it again. You're the worst offender of that group, though, by far.

If you wish to continue this discussion, feel free to PM me.

It's all right to have fun - where having fun is permitted.
;)
All will obey.

ok i did a search and found this thread, i know what a rubber band is, and how to make the escudo accelerate constantly but whenever it comes out from the longer corner it flicks so much off that it either goes into the pits or hits the wall on the shorter corner at such an angle that it spins around.

could someone please post the settings for an escudo including tyres (in fact esp tyres and vcd) so i can make sure mine isn't set up poorly? i have fiddled with my escudo in the past but i thought i had reset it all to stock.

and yes it does have 1800 hp.

Originally posted by Nightmage82
ok i did a search and found this thread, i know what a rubber band is, and how to make the escudo accelerate constantly but whenever it comes out from the longer corner it flicks so much off that it either goes into the pits or hits the wall on the shorter corner at such an angle that it spins around.

could someone please post the settings for an escudo including tyres (in fact esp tyres and vcd) so i can make sure mine isn't set up poorly? i have fiddled with my escudo in the past but i thought i had reset it all to stock.

and yes it does have 1800 hp.

To solve your problem about spinning out/going into the pits: You set the gas to the right analog stick. Then take a rubber band and wrap it around both analog sticks. Then take the rubberband and wrap it around the controller on the right side(where the palm of your right hand goes).

Like this:

Attachments

• rubber band trick.jpg
    rubber band trick.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 107
Back