Rubber Band Trick What?!

• Thread starter neowman0
  • 103 comments
Alright, this is really irritating me! I've run the freaking Super Speed Way Enduro about 5 times and I still have no F1 :grumpy:
Atleast I'm about 2 million richer :D

What the? I run it with the rubber band just inbetween the two sticks, so that they are like this:
Code:
O=O

Not like wrapped around the controller arm, I used the wheelie settings on my Escudo as well...:)

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
What the? I run it with the rubber band just inbetween the two sticks, so that they are like this:
Code:
O=O

Not like wrapped around the controller arm, I used the wheelie settings on my Escudo as well...:)

Oh well. THat's just the way I found how to do it.

Finally!! I just got the 090/S after doing the Super Speed Way Enduro 6 times tonight. That makes a grand total of 9 times doing the SSE to get that damned F1 :D

hey thanks for those pics naoki i didn't know you had to apply slight direction as well, that will explain and hopefully fix everything.

bad luck with the f1 car, i did it once (without rubber bands) and won the car first time. i guess i was lucky :D

Heheheh, my Escudo has the second most mileage on it (about 600) and I've never actually driven it. I needed the Tickford Falcon for an OLR comp and it took me 6 tries to get it.

Originally posted by Nightmage82
hey thanks for those pics naoki i didn't know you had to apply slight direction as well, that will explain and hopefully fix everything.

bad luck with the f1 car, i did it once (without rubber bands) and won the car first time. i guess i was lucky :D

No problem ;) Glad I could help :)

Originally posted by neon_duke
Heheheh, my Escudo has the second most mileage on it (about 600) and I've never actually driven it. I needed the Tickford Falcon for an OLR comp and it took me 6 tries to get it.

:lol:
From running the SSE 6 times and a few wheelie-runs, my Escudo has 1064.8 miles on it :D That is the highest mileage of any of my cars. The next closest is my R34 with 691.3 miles :D

i was wondering if the rubber band needs to be loose because whenever i do it it jerks the pikes peak all the way to the wall really hard and the gas doesnt go fast enough to keep up with the cars so i end up in last

Invest in Stage IV turbo for it and it won't matter. It has enough power to cream everything even rubbing down the wall.

heh, I set the Gas to the Joystick, so I tied some headphone wires around the joystick to make it hold upwards..Then left the game on all night..(3 AM to 9AM) And my escudo went 1600+ miles and 256 laps on the test course..

i just looped the controller cord around the throttle stick & then wrapped the cord about 3x in the middle - no rubber band, no headphone cord, all self contained.

Originally posted by Naoki
:lol:
From running the SSE 6 times and a few wheelie-runs, my Escudo has 1064.8 miles on it :D That is the highest mileage of any of my cars. The next closest is my R34 with 691.3 miles :D

Just noticed now...only 1000 miles? About 6-7 of my cars are above that! :P

Using the cord? Nah, I'd still rather the rubber band...:)

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Just noticed now...only 1000 miles? About 6-7 of my cars are above that! :P

Using the cord? Nah, I'd still rather the rubber band...:)

my escudo has about 1.5 million miles on it :D

of course it did reach warp two in seattle hehehe

Originally posted by Nightmage82
my escudo has about 1.5 million miles on it :D

of course it did reach warp two in seattle hehehe

Escudo.jpg

This guy got his Escudo to 2,147,483,647 MPH = 3,456,039,922 KPH = 3.20c = warp factor 1.418

Also, you're in the UK, so the best you could do would be 2,147,483,647 KPH = 1.99c = warp factor 1.229

So there's no way you got your Escudo to warp 2! Liar!
:D

Originally posted by vinkento
R390 chokes on the dust from my ZZII, and the escudo is just ugly...
lol nothing can beat my zz2 it has a 26b under the trunk, an fto racing drive train little beefed downforce and about 1200hp.

Originally posted by Mephis
lol nothing can beat my zz2 it has a 26b under the trunk, an fto racing drive train little beefed downforce and about 1200hp.

ZZIIs can get 1200 bhp? I thought in GT3 you could only get them up to just over 1000bhp.

for this rubber band trick..........do u need any specific settings
if there is already a post on this could u please direct me to it.......im lazy

Originally posted by BadBatsuMaru
Escudo.jpg

This guy got his Escudo to 2,147,483,647 MPH = 3,456,039,922 KPH = 3.20c = warp factor 1.418

Also, you're in the UK, so the best you could do would be 2,147,483,647 KPH = 1.99c = warp factor 1.229

So there's no way you got your Escudo to warp 2! Liar!
:D
how do you work out warp from kph? i thought 2c was warp 2... clearly im mistaken. i rounded 1.99 up to 2 :D

Originally posted by gtmaniak
well?
ok start at my post earlier on in this thread, here then read the next 2 or 3 and it should all be clear.

it doesn't matter what tyres u use. but i think someone suggested some good settings later on in the thread (after that post i directed u to). like minimum downforce on front or something. but to be honest it should work fine with a stock escudo with maximum hp.

hope that helps

Back