Rubber banding?

  • Thread starter Thread starter chrisr1984
  • 7 comments
  • 807 views
Messages
446
Messages
GTP_ChrisR1984
is this still present online?

i just had a race and they where 5 seconds behind then next thing i know they are over taking me at the speed of light. :S
 
I have not checked out the public lobbies but it is an option in the private ones you can set it to off low or high. I think it is good to have the option as some of the people I race with are not nearly as fast on many of the tracks as I am so it makes the races more interesting.
 
it was a private game and it was deffinatly OFF.
 
In that case maybe it was just the drafting. Some cars can build up a lot of speed when two are traveling together.
 
yes thats what im saying, 5 seconds behind the cas WOULD NOT draft
 
The drafting effect has always been exaggerated in GT games, so that's probably it. Don't give it a lot of thought.
 
it was removed from GT5P, i hope they remove it from this aswell.
 
Back