Rubber banding

  • Thread starter Thread starter parksideu14
  • 12 comments
  • 1,176 views
Messages
326
United Kingdom
Wigan
Messages
iiHiiNDLEYx
Is it possible to not use a USB keyboard when rubber band grinding
 
Yes it's possible if you have a Bluetooth Keyboard.
 
Last edited:
You have to use a keyboard of some kind... just borrow one from your main computer.
 
usb key board at Wal-Mart....$11.99, 2 rubber bands free with the local newspaper, X-2010 free at level 35, 1.2 million +/- credits per hour....PRICELESS!
 
I used to do some rubberband driving on LTW with a X1 from a friend and everything was perfect, until PSN went down and when I now use my own X1, I become 12th every time.
For some strange reason it drops the speed back to 200km/h in the corners while the others go with 300...
With the other X1 from my friend I used to go 280-290km/h in the corners.

Anybody some tips for tuning it for better preformance?
 
Anybody some tips for tuning it for better preformance?


The only thing I can think is that you have it set to where he's been forced into the wall too hard. You gotta find that sweet spot.
 
I did it quite a few times with my friends X1, and both my own prototype's and the vettel I have give me the same result, so it has to be some kind of setting.
 
I did it quite a few times with my friends X1, and both my own prototype's and the vettel I have give me the same result, so it has to be some kind of setting.

If you got a stock X2010, you shouldn't have to tune it. It's perfect the way it is. So I'd check your joy stick placement or make sure you've changed the oil and getting full hp capabilities.
 
If you got a stock X2010, you shouldn't have to tune it. It's perfect the way it is. So I'd check your joy stick placement or make sure you've changed the oil and getting full hp capabilities.

yeah I have all..stock settings, oil change and full hp....
just weird..as if offline is different compared to online GT5....
 
Turn steerassistant off...did the trick...now it flames like a maniak
 
You have to fiddlefart around with the steering so that it hits around 410 km/h (257 mp/h) at the end of the straight. Slower than that and you run the risk of not finishing first. Faster than that, and you may not have enough right turn bias to keep the car on the wall when it bumps into the rear of other cars.

I keep SRF on, active steering on low, ABS=5 and ASM on and win every time. If memory serves, aero is also on minimum and steering sensitivity is set to 2 on the DS3. Works like a charm.
 
I scored quite a lot CR with it, but the only thing happening sometimes during the night, when it looses a bit of speed cause of oil...it hits the car too slow (I think), it ends up straight against the wall.
Waking up and turn the tv on and see the car, standing against the wall for 4 hours :(
 
I keep SRF on, active steering on low, ABS=5 and ASM on and win every time. If memory serves, aero is also on minimum and steering sensitivity is set to 2 on the DS3. Works like a charm.

Ill try out these settings too..see if that solves my crashes after 6 hours in the night....
 
Back