RUF question

  • Thread starter Thread starter sandeep93
  • 33 comments
  • 5,939 views
Ha ha a Yellowbird will teach you how to drive. I love how its always on the ragged edge.
 
Highlandor I see where you're coming from matey, no offence taken. I'm gonna wait for a second yellowbird to turn up before modding the existing one... Would be nice to tame it via mods as well as learning to drive it stock. Such a shame we can't undo some of the mods like weight/stage1-3, etc. Currently got 2 RGTs and BTRs, and like to keep 1 pure version - some would consider me quite lucky/flukey lol!!
 
You´ll get all the girls with BTR. 👍
 
Bought a Yellowbird a couple days ago, and went straight to the paint booth to paint it black. Yellowbird? Nah, Blackbird it is. :D

I painted mine red! Firebird anyone? ;) 👍
 
Back