RUF Yellowbird, Buick GNX, 0 mile CTR2

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 11 comments
  • 853 views
Messages
4,459
Brazil
São Paulo / Bra
Messages
diegorborges82
Available:

RUF Yellowbird, with miles but 0 upgrades
Buick GNX, with miles but 0 upgrades
RUF CTR2, 0/0/0

Want 5 silver chromes or matte silver for each of the cars. Can trade this week :)
 
I'd take your CTR2 0/0/0, can you please tell me which color it is?
cheers
 
jvr
I'd take your CTR2 0/0/0, can you please tell me which color it is?
cheers

Dunno the name of the color, but its a golden-greenish color...
 
jvr
I'd take your CTR2 0/0/0, can you please tell me which color it is?
cheers

Hi my friend,

Which color CTR2 are you looking for?
:)
 
jvr
OK. I can send any combination of paints, which one you prefer?
cheers



PM'ed you, mate :)

2x matte silver, 3x chrome silver

I can send the car tomorrow, ok? add me on PSN: diegorborges
 
2x matte silver, 3x chrome silver

I can send the car tomorrow, ok? add me on PSN: diegorborges

sounds good. FR sent, I'll send the paints as soon as it is accepted ;-)
cheers mate
 
jvr
sounds good. FR sent, I'll send the paints as soon as it is accepted ;-)
cheers mate

I'm online now... waiting for the FR. I'll try to send the car tonight because now I'm still on the daily limit.

cheers!
 
I'm online now... waiting for the FR. I'll try to send the car tonight because now I'm still on the daily limit.

cheers!

Ooops! FR was sent to diegoborges :P. Resending it now...

EDIT: paints sent! enjoy :)
 
Last edited:
jvr
Ooops! FR was sent to diegoborges :P. Resending it now...

EDIT: paints sent! enjoy :)

Ok, received... I'll send the car as soon as my daily limit is ok.
 
car received! thanks for the trade :)
 
Do you still have the yellowbird?
 
Back