RUF's

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jbnissan2367
  • 16 comments
  • 826 views
Messages
61
United States
G-Boro, NC
Messages
Beach2323
Just looked through my garage and realized I don't have 1 single RUF, any donators?
 
I have a RGT I bought last night that I haven't used. Trade for Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) ‘00?
 
Do you have a bmw m3 gtr?
 
I have a RGT I bought last night that I haven't used. Trade for Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) ‘00?

Have that one 0/0/0 if he doesn't
 
supra rz anyone???
 
How many paints per car?

I'll do those three paints, and two more if you need anymore mattes or whatever I have on mygranturismo for the Genki Silvia, if you need other paints, idk what exactly I have tho, your choice.
The link is in my sig
 
I'll do those three paints, and two more if you need anymore mattes or whatever I have on mygranturismo for the Genki Silvia, if you need other paints, idk what exactly I have tho, your choice.
The link is in my sig

Okay. Cant send till Thursday, I have one other paint I want I just need to grab the name. 4 paints per car good with you?
 
Okay. Cant send till Thursday, I have one other paint I want I just need to grab the name. 4 paints per car good with you?

yeah, no problem, I usually do 5, but if you can only think of 4, no problem, just shoot me a pm with the name and we'll finalize there
 
Jbnissan2367
Just looked through my garage and realized I don't have 1 single RUF, any donators?

Just read through the thread quick and realized you had a massive thread hijacking. Send me a pm and I will be more than happy to donate one or two ruf to you. They will be fully tuned if it matters.
 
Back