Rumors once, now confirmed (possible spoiler for next update)

Yes! One of the street cars I wanted to come back is back.

Looking forward to seeing Clio Cup liveries like this one soon.
latest

Ok, I'm genuinely shocked to see the Tundra TRD pro of all things. Yes its a Toyota, but I think I wouldn't be to far off in saying how out of left field it is.

Toyota Sports 800 is a pleasant surprise as well.

Glad to see both the original Clio and the 1969 Camaro Z28 Back. Now I get to do proper Penske Liveries.

Wow, the rain looks terrific! As I have said many times recently, if we get a rain effected Circuit de la Sarthe then I will let it slide that there is no night version of the most famous endurance race.

I'm not usually one for moaning or ranting but the DLC cars are fairly crap. For a game centered around motorsport competition there are far too many important cars still missing. There are several series icons such as the 2J, TS020 GT-one and the much requested LF-A still unavailable let alone cars which have been in other games for a couple of years like the Ford GT GTE.

PD have supported GTS amazingly well to date, and all for free which is hugely appreciated, but the decision making seems flawed.

@Scuderia Paul You know what to do ;)
You know I will!

Last edited:

S800? Absolutely. I fell in love with obscure JDM cars from the 60’s and 70’s in the middle of GT6’s life cycle, I think this is the first one since the 2000GT and I’m so happy to see it be a remodeled standard car that I actually used a fair amount.

Tundra? The raptor being so uniquely enormous made it easily one of my top 5 vehicles in the game since launch even after so many updates, and I’ve been hoping for another large-ish truck to join it for some time.

Camaro? Now I can finally stop being wrong in all my prediction lists.

I might be the only one, but i'm so excited for the Tundra :D

Nope, I’ve been hoping for another truck/SUV since the Raptor was teased. Honestly I thought the Premium Range Rover from GT6 was going to arrive at some point, but alas the raptor was left the only B I G C H O N K in the game (until now!!!)

One of my favorite moments from GT Sport came from the Raptor, here’s hoping the Tundra can bring similar memes:

I'm not usually one for moaning or ranting but the DLC cars are fairly crap. For a game centered around motorsport competition there are far too many important cars still missing.

PD have supported GTS amazingly well to date, and all for free which is hugely appreciated, but the decision making seems flawed.

You know I will!
They did, in my opinion. The support PD gave to GT is enormous. A game in constant evolution (sometimes badly) is rare to see. I mean, despite all the imprecisions in physics, and the bugs here and there, they made a very good job in giving an identity to Sport, focusing all the attention and work on online racing. Surely many important cars and tracks are missing, but whatever. But you can really feel their love for the game. That's for sure.

Wow! The rain looks amazing. I’m more thrilled however to see the return of the Sports 800 :lol:. Really happy they’re still giving standards the super-premium treatment as well.

S800? Absolutely. I fell in love with obscure JDM cars from the 60’s and 70’s in the middle of GT6’s life cycle, I think this is the first one since the 2000GT and I’m so happy to see it be a remodeled standard car that I actually used a fair amount.

Tundra? The raptor being so uniquely enormous made it easily one of my top 5 vehicles in the game since launch even after so many updates, and I’ve been hoping for another large-ish truck to join it for some time.

Camaro? Now I can finally stop being wrong in all my prediction lists.

Nope, I’ve been hoping for another truck/SUV since the Raptor was teased. Honestly I thought the Premium Range Rover from GT6 was going to arrive at some point, but alas the raptor was left the only B I G C H O N K in the game (until now!!!)

One of my favorite moments from GT Sport came from the Raptor, here’s hoping the Tundra can bring similar memes:

And the Ram Rebel would follow suit soon, as well as the Silverado Trail Boss, the Titan XD and many more. If that will be the case in the future, then I can sense a Pick-up Truck Challenge coming here since GT5, with the Daihatsu Midget as the grand prize of the challenger who wins the race. :):lol::P

Last edited:
Back