Rumors once, now confirmed (possible spoiler for next update)

What does any of this nonsense have to do with the not-a-rumor-anymore?

Take the sales talk over to the relative thread, quit the insults pointed at other people for not having the same favourite franchise as you, and for all of our sanity, stop double posting.

Thank you!

Do we know how rain effects the physics and what about drying lines?

The scenarios are called „light rain“ and „heavy rain“. They don’t look to be dynamic but are different in appearance. The driving physics in both is identical (for now?) There’s still tire and break disk squeal as if conditions were dry, they may fix that though.

Unpopular opinion (probably not the first time it's been said):

If GT Sport had the GT 6 track list, there would be a lot less complaining.

And I would like to shake hands with anyone excited to drive the Toyota Tundra.

There will be always a lot people complaining. :)

Complaining is a method to claim attention and "love"...

We have to focus a lot more in enjoy all at it is and find peace.

I am sure I noticed a car aquaplaning briefly under heavy braking perhaps in the cockpit view of the fast lap. It seemed like there was a little more to it than low grip, with wetter and dryer parts of the track and patches of water being simulated.

The scenarios are called „light rain“ and „heavy rain“. They don’t look to be dynamic but are different in appearance. The driving physics in both is identical (for now?) There’s still tire and break disk squeal as if conditions were dry, they may fix that though.
Depends on brake discs? Steel discs probably will still squeal in wet conditions. I think I've still heard race car brakes squeal in wet race conditions. Guess PD can program between carbon and steel set ups. Trying to remember if a couple of the older cars, in game, use ceramic brakes.

Back