Rumors once, now confirmed (possible spoiler for next update)

011187B1-70B1-4A94-BE9D-C8053A836C45.jpeg

How would you see rain droplets in low-res twitter resolution though? Plus the windshield wipers are on.
Not really that low, the clip seems to be on 720p and the tv is pretty clear, you should be a ble to see atleast some rain droplets. Heres a still from the clip

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190620-202259_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190620-202259_Chrome.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 55
The rain effects look great to me, can't wait!!

A Tweet from GT, which has now been removed, with "The time is now"!.......Why remove the Tweet after a moment of posting it?:dopey:

Edit: This!! It reappeared with a vid!

Last edited:
Not really that low, the clip seems to be on 720p and the tv is pretty clear, you should be a ble to see atleast some rain droplets. Heres a still from the clip
A still with quite intense compression artifacts over the screen. Having loads of small droplets on screen would introduce more compression artifacts. To me this suggests that there are a lot of small drops.

A still with quite intense compression artifacts over the screen. Having loads of small droplets on screen would introduce more compression artifacts. To me this suggests that there are a lot of small drops.
The screenshot was compressed by the website after i uploaded it, its much clearer than that in the actual picture.

EDIT: Now i see it lol, seems to be the rain conditions is set to light.

Looking at the picture posted for the new track it appears that the A layout is 4 miles long. I mean, I'm pretty sure the length is shown in miles. Thats very cool if it is that long.

Back