Rumors once, now confirmed (possible spoiler for next update)

I think they just keep them all to themselves. I haven't seen anywhere where they could possibly live stream any of this.

Just read Jordan's article and he mentions "It also gives fans yet another reason to tune into the World Tour live stream broadcasts, but there is going to be plenty of “human drama” — as Yamauchi-san himself likes to put it — for viewers to enjoy, too…"

Looking at the picture posted for the new track it appears that the A layout is 4 miles long. I mean, I'm pretty sure the length is shown in miles. Thats very cool if it is that long.
It makes much more sense to me if it is in meters. To me it looks like 5,918 m, which is about 3.7 miles

Edit: beaten to the punch by @DPereira_2909

Edit 2:
3,893 m for layout B, 2.42 miles
2,661 m for layout C, 1.65 miles

Last edited:
I was just thinking, this track, with the exception of the location, has nothing to do at all with the existing Sardegna track. Might there be a separate layout, that is half asphalt, half dirt, combining the two, similar to El Capitan in GT4 days?

I was just thinking, this track, with the exception of the location, has nothing to do at all with the existing Sardegna track. Might there be a separate layout, that is half asphalt, half dirt, combining the two, similar to El Capitan in GT4 days?
A Rallycross track? That would be awesome

Reflections and puddles look very nice and theres nice spray. Waiting to see incar video..
It looks realistic, I like what I see.
Unlike Forza 7 and PC2 where the wet tracks look ridiculously flooded.
Also they have kept the spray reduced which is good aswell, so you can actually play and see something.

Stream schedule

64459482_10161980239190048_9039961218030239744_n.jpg

Just read Jordan's article and he mentions "It also gives fans yet another reason to tune into the World Tour live stream broadcasts, but there is going to be plenty of “human drama” — as Yamauchi-san himself likes to put it — for viewers to enjoy, too…"
If you had connected to the game in the last 3-4 days, or just had checked GT sport website, you would not need to ask the question.

Back