S SilentShadowfox Messages 63 Washington Messages SilentShadowFox Nov 27, 2017 #1 I can do 6 laps almost on RBR before I lose Hybrid. Any way to make it so I can recharge faster? IE AC
I can do 6 laps almost on RBR before I lose Hybrid. Any way to make it so I can recharge faster? IE AC
Enzo_P1_GTR Premium Messages 8,384 Heaven Nov 27, 2017 #2 Makes me sad when it does run out I mean its pulling less then 700 hp on gear 6 Good thing is the DRS system still helps in getting the gtr to 210 mph on a straight
Makes me sad when it does run out I mean its pulling less then 700 hp on gear 6 Good thing is the DRS system still helps in getting the gtr to 210 mph on a straight
S SilentShadowfox Messages 63 Washington Messages SilentShadowFox Nov 27, 2017 #3 Yeah. The thing Is crazy good. Wonder if it's a bug
Scuderia Paul Messages 5,998 Dublin Messages Scuderia_Paul Nov 28, 2017 #4 Have you tried lifting and coasting? I've only done a couple of laps with the P1 GTR in PCars2 so cannot be sure about whether that works.
Have you tried lifting and coasting? I've only done a couple of laps with the P1 GTR in PCars2 so cannot be sure about whether that works.
Enzo_P1_GTR Premium Messages 8,384 Heaven Nov 28, 2017 #5 Scuderia Paul Have you tried lifting and coasting? I've only done a couple of laps with the P1 GTR in PCars2 so cannot be sure about whether that works. Click to expand... That may help but unless you're driving the GTR on a sunday drive Not much
Scuderia Paul Have you tried lifting and coasting? I've only done a couple of laps with the P1 GTR in PCars2 so cannot be sure about whether that works. Click to expand... That may help but unless you're driving the GTR on a sunday drive Not much
Scuderia Paul Messages 5,998 Dublin Messages Scuderia_Paul Nov 28, 2017 #6 Chikane That may help but unless you're driving the GTR on a sunday drive Not much Click to expand... Lift and coast 1500m before every corner. Easy!
Chikane That may help but unless you're driving the GTR on a sunday drive Not much Click to expand... Lift and coast 1500m before every corner. Easy!