Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,356 comments
a5XLmgL_460s.jpg

It's time for the Germans to admit that Russia has had too much influence on their politicians and finally point their noses in the proper direction.
It seems like Scholz has been heading the right direction but I've personally been blasting Germany about their relationship with Russia for years. Their decision to shut down nuclear reactors was a catastrophe from the very beginning. That's really when they went full-Russia. Unbelievable that one of the most powerful EU/NATO economies could fall so hard toward an untrustworthy nation. That said, all Russia had to do was keep selling resources to Europe and they couldn't been gaining wealth this whole time rather than wasting it in Ukraine.

And in the end Putin wins the "election" with 143% of the votes.
Not sure why it's matter. Rating of every dictator right before his end is 99%. And next day he is hanging on a tree or lying at floor in WS with hundred additional holes.

We should do whatever we can to speed up the process of collapse. Maybe we aren't there yet, but its not the reason for surrender. At least, I am not alone.

I prefer that they throw him out of a window shortly after he starts to feel sick of the tea he drank.

Whole week Ukraine blatantly striking civilian targets in Belgorod, RF. RUAF doing same thing. Not sure how committing war crimes should help anyone won. Morons.

Whole week Ukraine blatantly striking civilian targets in Belgorod, RF. RUAF doing same thing. Not sure how committing war crimes should help anyone won. Morons.
Prerty sure Russia is attacking Russia and Ukraine is blowing up oil refineries.

Yup. What's happening in the Belgorod region are definitely Russians fighting against Russians.
This could be sold to some bureaucrats in EU government, but we all know that it's bs. Every big move of Ukrainian proxy's of Russian origin are controlled by Ukrainian government. Its responsibility of Ukrainian government. Its war crimes commited by Ukrainian government. Without any reasons or goals.

I think the only thing you can do in this situation, going forward, is not vote. Showing up to vote gives Putin legitimacy. That is if they even bother with elections in the future. In fact, Russians should organize some sort of mass events on the day you are supposed to vote where you are conspicuously not participating in the sham election.

I think the only thing you can do in this situation, going forward, is not vote. Showing up to vote gives Putin legitimacy. That is if they even bother with elections in the future. In fact, Russians should organize some sort of mass events on the day you are supposed to vote where you are conspicuously not participating in the sham election.
Doesn't really matter. Putin controls the narrative. If in actual fact only 141 people turned up to vote, all of whom spoilt their ballots, but he says there was a 74% voter turnout and 87% voted for him, then that's what the 'official' results are. Who you going to cry to when you know for a fact those figures are bull?

Doesn't really matter. Putin controls the narrative. If in actual fact only 141 people turned up to vote, all of whom spoilt their ballots, but he says there was a 74% voter turnout and 87% voted for him, then that's what the 'official' results are. Who you going to cry to when you know for a fact those figures are bull?
I'm just saying, if you get enough football pitches (or fields, or whatever) full of 100,000 people conspicuously sitting out the vote (and documenting it thoroughly), the optics will look pretty bad for Putin. It obviously is not changing the result, but it is showing Putin for what he is...an autocrat through and through.

Last edited:
I'm just saying, if you get enough football pitches (or fields, or whatever) full of 100,000 people conspicuously sitting out the vote (and documenting it thoroughly), the optics will look pretty bad for Putin. It obviously is not changing the result, but it is showing Putin for what he is...an autocrat through and through.
The optics of that sort of protest would look bad for most leaders, but when you are a de fecto dictator who effectively controls the media, who's going to see it to pass judgement?

Last edited:
think the only thing you can do in this situation, going forward, is not vote.
Its what half of my country do for past 30 years. We had solid candidates in 2004, 2012, 2018, but their voters didn't come to polling stations.
but it is showing Putin for what he is
Pure BS. We already made him look like pathetic Central Asian dictator. According to Novaya Gazeta Europe half of votes for Putin are faked. 31.6 millions.

Last edited:
Its what half of my country do for past 30 years. We had solid candidates in 2004, 2012, 2018, but their voters didn't come to polling stations.

Pure BS. We already made him look like pathetic Central Asian dictator. According to Novaya Gazeta Europe half of votes for Putin are faked. 31.6 millions.
As Donald Trump currently sits on the sidelines hoping he can get this in 2028.

That is why you are said to be optimistic about a fair election process.
Just having an election doesnt mean it works as intended in the purpose of the people choosing their leader.
You know sometimes things are just for show? Like who exactly is counting all the votes and are you sure they are not told at gunpoint "putin1, putin2, putin3, some else, putin4"
I am surprised that you seem surprised, but I guess everyone except the naive optimists knew that this is only fake voting.
A dictator wouldnt ever allow a legit election that could put him out of power.

I am surprised that you seem surprised
All my points still actual. Fundamentally, its same system, just more blatantly cheating. And we could easily catch them cheating.

I am surprised that instead of showing believable results they showing this laughable POS.

Necessary for Putins ego, and for any of his loyal followers who buy into the narative of a legit election.
I seriously doubt that someone could believe in this POS. Pretend that's this real? Yes, but not believe. Its would be important when whole system start collapsing.

All my points still actual. Fundamentally, its same system, just more blatantly cheating. And we could easily catch them cheating.

I am surprised that instead of showing believable results they showing this laughable POS.
To be honest, sometimes I find it funny to read things like this. My close friends and I are “28-32 years old.” out of nine people, eight chose Pu and another one LDPR. So I'm not particularly surprised by these percentages.

But although I also think that Pu should have about 70-75% of the votes. Davankov has 14-18% "considering how he was hyped in the liberal media/channels"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back