- 2,902
I have played Project Cars a lot and even if I prefer 60 fps I cant really notice the difference with this game.
I think the game regarding fps and graphics is really good.
I have preordered this game even if Dirt Rally is just around the corner.
Hopefully they will both prove to be good and fun rally games.
What stage times are you guys and girls doing ?
Really different approach compared to WRC 5.
xXJojjeXx
I should be more specific, it's only in the replays that you can really notice the lower framerate. That said though, the Project Cars replays aren't perfect either...
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO Demo Sanremo_20160107141252
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO Demo Sanremo_20160107141042
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO Demo Sanremo_20160107141148
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO Demo Sanremo_20160108112538
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO Demo Sanremo_20160108114040
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO Demo Sanremo_20160108113855
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO Demo Sanremo_20160108113748
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO Demo Sanremo_20160108113434
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO Demo Sanremo_20160108113259
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO Demo Sanremo_20160108112744