Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO (PS4/XB1/PC) - Milestone

Am I the only one that couldn't stop staring at the lead designer's haircut? :lol:

Rallycross, classic rallycars from many decades... sounds like the ultimate rally game indeed.

VXR
I just hope it has a variety of cars that aren't just WRC spec, because the current crop leave me cold. Late 90s Group A and starting out in a Group N car would be amazing.
Same here, the present day ones are all pimped lady cars, I miss the days of the Imprezas and Lancers...

Is there any hope that there will be a US release? I try not to hold any hope in games anymore, but color me intrigued at least.

The graphics and car roster looks excellent, but I'm not convinced regarding the physics. The fact that it's only coming out for consoles makes me think it won't be RBR level :indiff:

The graphics and car roster looks excellent, but I'm not convinced regarding the physics. The fact that it's only coming out for consoles makes me think it won't be RBR level :indiff:
That's actually a first for Milestone, as the four WRC titles had a PC version. The physics was getting really good by WRC 3 and then 4 was an improvement on that, so I'm still hopeful.

Yes. I don't even need to know what they are. 50 cars from now to back in the 60's is not much at all. 50 cars could be something like from the 90's to now, that sounds reasonable.

yes, only next gen consoles from official site. i also saw an italian interview where they state they are only interested in the console market.
That would explain the haircut then!
hitler-smiley-face.gif

I hope that happens as WRC Powerslide, first, it was released in Xbox Live and Playstation Store and a year later it was released on Steam

I wonder how much better that would look if it was on PC. :grumpy:

Pc's ain't everything. lobe probably cashing in as rally drivers make nothing compared to say f 1 drivers he has more titles than Schumacher and about 1/100th of the wealth pc won't bring him the big bucks. But if there is demand they will make it. make a petition

Pc's ain't everything. lobe probably cashing in as rally drivers make nothing compared to say f 1 drivers he has more titles than Schumacher and about 1/100th of the wealth pc won't bring him the big bucks. But if there is demand they will make it. make a petition
$55 million is probably enough to Loeb, its certainly enough to not class this as "cashing in".

$55 million is probably enough to Loeb, its certainly enough to not class this as "cashing in".

Well if you wanted to make good cash off your name it's the way to go higher sales less piracy. of cousre its cash driven he wouldn't give his name for free. Like I said if it has enough demand they will make a pc version as it's easy to port either way. made on a pc ported to consoles so effectively the pc is the native version. They do the gta5 model consoles first pc second. its the best way to keep sales high with good investment retention. It's just business

Well if you wanted to make good cash off your name it's the way to go higher sales less piracy. of cousre its cash driven he wouldn't give his name for free. Like I said if it has enough demand they will make a pc version as it's easy to port either way. made on a pc ported to consoles so effectively the pc is the native version. They do the gta5 model consoles first pc second. its the best way to keep sales high with good investment retention. It's just business
His name wasn't free, but how do we know that money goes to Loeb? Could to to Citroen, the FIA, Red Bull etc.

I'm not disputing the possibility of a PC release, just saying not everything with a driver's name on it is cashing in.

No I think you got me twisted milestone is cashing in on Loeb of course he making cash but they have to get there investment back.. not a big company are they?

I seem to lose my point mid messege sorry for that

No I think you got me twisted milestone is cashing in on Loeb of course he making cash but they have to get there investment back.. not a big company are they?

I seem to lose my point mid messege sorry for that
Ah right. I guess I see your point 👍

Hope they throw out of the dudebro/gymkhana stuff, and focus on proper rallying/rallycross.
That's what I want, and no more of this
th

Like, seriously, who rallies in a Souped up Nissan 350Z?

Back