◆ S.N.A.I.L. [Oval] Racing Series -- Back by popular demand. Racing August 31.Open 

• Thread starter JLBowler
  • 358 comments
Kgffy
Tex
Chevron
Fbr_steve
Fallen_log
Martin20az
Coachmk21
Grampa money
Gggmotorsport
Majorblixem
JLBowler
Euclid58
Userid_77a23
Ice-Warden
Sand__68
Nail-27
Schmiggz
Ftp_vertigo
Fzappa

Isn't this a multi-room thing?

I qm interested, sign me up!

If any drama precludes my participation, I will let you know ASAP; or if you are on a 'cut line' for numbers, drop me.

No cut line for numbers. We can take as many drivers that want to race. I just ask that if you sign up, please make sure you can be there for the races. No shows wreak havoc with the format.

I will know by. Friday afternoon if I can't make it.mmf that does not work, drop me. No worries - hope I can make it.

Introducing the S.N.A.I.L. Oval Racing League

Series Suspended awaiting course creator in GT6

Let's do it again. This time on Sunday August 31. I'll leave the details from the last race here for reference. Sign up in this thread if interested. You must sign up by Sunday at noon pacific time.

SNAIL will be hosting a one time oval event on Sunday May 25. This event is open to anyone who wants to show up and have fun.

The track will be Motegi Superspeedway and the car will be the Charger SRT8 '11. This car can be found in the SRT dealership. The car should be left in stock condition with the exception of paint, wheels (if you wish), oil change, and sports soft tires. The lobby will be set to tuning prohibited. Don't do anything to the car that would prevent you from entering a lobby with tuning set to prohibited.

The start time will be based on the number of participants but will be no later than the normal SNAIL start time of 9:30 pmEastern / 6:30 pm Pacific time.

The format will mimic a short track Saturday night race program. There will be a random draw for which heat race you will run. Drivers will transfer out of the heat race into a main event. This event will need to have more than 16 participants to be worth doing. There will be multiple heat races and multiple main events leading up to an "A" main event that will crown the champion for the night.

The specific format with laps and number of races will be announced once the number of drivers is set. If you are interested in racing, please post here and I will add to the list as drivers sign up. Registration will close for this event at 11:59 pm on Saturday May 24.

Driver's List for May 24th

1. JLBowler
2. TEX36
3. KTR5
4. dabneyd
5. DeltawingR18
6. mopar440
7. wvhellbilly
8. martin20az
9. Severn
10. USERID_77a23
11. JoeW (back up host)
12. shmibal_gt
13. euclid58
14. socalnatv
15. GGGMotorsport
16. Rednose58
17. MajorBlixem
18. racingchamp30
19. Schmiggz
20. Bigjobrob
21. GTP_compton3
22. cbcvabch
23. chatva
24. FBR_Steve
25. turnupdaheat
26. acedition333
27. Azure Flare
28. CarCzar
29. HSAXET
30. Michelin
31. Wardenclyffe
32. Grandpa Money
33. Pichon617
34. AJK Vail
35. fzappa

Driver's list for Aug. 31
1. JLBowler
2. MajorBlixem
3. GGGMotorsport
4. Grandpa Money
5. CoachMK21
6. martin20az
7. Fallen_Log
8. FBR_Steve
9. Chevron
10. TEX36
11. Kgffy
12. USERID_77a23
13. euclid58
14. JoeW
15. Dacana
16. HSAXET
17. Nail-27
18. socalnatv
19. Schmiggz
20. GTP_Vertigo
21. fzappa
22. spiraldave
23. Wardenclyffe
24. Handlebar
25. JohnD3
26. racingchamp30
27. Jayc2k
28. SHOCKY_WELL

ADD ME!

@JLBowler I would be more than happy to volunteer and host a room if needed.

I may take you up on that offer if we get to the point of needing three sets of heat races like last time. If we stay at two sets, I don't think the break will be too bad for anyone.

Of course, if we run it in two rooms, I would have to build a scoresheet on googledocs and we would both need access to it unless we take an intermission between the heats races and main events and get together and imput the results into the sheet I already have. That could work. Forgive me for thinking as I type.

I may take you up on that offer if we get to the point of needing three sets of heat races like last time. If we stay at two sets, I don't think the break will be too bad for anyone.

Of course, if we run it in two rooms, I would have to build a scoresheet on googledocs and we would both need access to it unless we take an intermission between the heats races and main events and get together and imput the results into the sheet I already have. That could work. Forgive me for thinking as I type.

What ever you need me to do.

Introducing the S.N.A.I.L. Oval Racing League

Series Suspended awaiting course creator in GT6

Let's do it again. This time on Sunday August 31. I'll leave the details from the last race here for reference. Sign up in this thread if interested. You must sign up by Sunday at noon pacific time.

SNAIL will be hosting a one time oval event on Sunday May 25. This event is open to anyone who wants to show up and have fun.

The track will be Motegi Superspeedway and the car will be the Charger SRT8 '11. This car can be found in the SRT dealership. The car should be left in stock condition with the exception of paint, wheels (if you wish), oil change, and sports soft tires. The lobby will be set to tuning prohibited. Don't do anything to the car that would prevent you from entering a lobby with tuning set to prohibited.

The start time will be based on the number of participants but will be no later than the normal SNAIL start time of 9:30 pmEastern / 6:30 pm Pacific time.

The format will mimic a short track Saturday night race program. There will be a random draw for which heat race you will run. Drivers will transfer out of the heat race into a main event. This event will need to have more than 16 participants to be worth doing. There will be multiple heat races and multiple main events leading up to an "A" main event that will crown the champion for the night.

The specific format with laps and number of races will be announced once the number of drivers is set. If you are interested in racing, please post here and I will add to the list as drivers sign up. Registration will close for this event at 11:59 pm on Saturday May 24.

Driver's List for May 24th

1. JLBowler
2. TEX36
3. KTR5
4. dabneyd
5. DeltawingR18
6. mopar440
7. wvhellbilly
8. martin20az
9. Severn
10. USERID_77a23
11. JoeW (back up host)
12. shmibal_gt
13. euclid58
14. socalnatv
15. GGGMotorsport
16. Rednose58
17. MajorBlixem
18. racingchamp30
19. Schmiggz
20. Bigjobrob
21. GTP_compton3
22. cbcvabch
23. chatva
24. FBR_Steve
25. turnupdaheat
26. acedition333
27. Azure Flare
28. CarCzar
29. HSAXET
30. Michelin
31. Wardenclyffe
32. Grandpa Money
33. Pichon617
34. AJK Vail
35. fzappa

Driver's list for Aug. 31
1. JLBowler
2. MajorBlixem
3. GGGMotorsport
4. Grandpa Money
5. CoachMK21
6. martin20az
7. Fallen_Log
8. FBR_Steve
9. Chevron
10. TEX36
11. Kgffy
12. USERID_77a23
13. euclid58
14. JoeW
15. Dacana
16. HSAXET
17. Nail-27
18. socalnatv
19. Schmiggz
20. GTP_Vertigo
21. fzappa
22. spiraldave
23. Wardenclyffe
24. Handlebar
25. JohnD3
26. racingchamp30
27. Jayc2k
28. SHOCKY_WELL

something different, sounds good, sign me up

I'm willing to do help in whatever way you need as well. Hosting, scoring, etc.

Back