S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
  • 420,668 views
I'm always first to finish it seems... :lol:

Here it is...

Kaza's MR2JZ

MR2JZ 1.jpg
MR2JZ 3.jpg
MR2JZ 9.jpg
MR2JZ 11.jpg
MR2JZ 12.jpg
MR2JZ 14.jpg
MR2JZ 16.jpg
MR2JZ 19.jpg
MR2JZ 20.jpg

​
I'll put the full pictures on the album, this is because I think 20 odd pictures will bung up the thread. :lol:

I think this is my favorite build on S-tuner to date, I love MR2s, and it has the engine swap I want to do to mine when I get one. (If it's even possible in real life) :lol:
 
I'm always first to finish it seems... :lol:

Here it is...

I'll put the full pictures on the album, this is because I think 20 odd pictures will bung up the thread. :lol:

I think this is my favorite build on S-tuner to date, I love MR2s, and it has the engine swap I want to do to mine when I get one. (If it's even possible in real life) :lol:
That is so much more detail than I could ever do.
 
You'll get good at detailing eventually, at first I couldn't do much to the cars other than change the body a lot. :cheers:
I've just found out how to put in superchargers and transmissions. Beyond that I have no detail.
 
I've just found out how to put in superchargers and transmissions. Beyond that I have no detail.

I'd say just mess around with the whole program, I only just figured out how to make the gearshifter rally styled for easy shifting by using the car jack. :D
 
I'd say just mess around with the whole program, I only just figured out how to make the gearshifter rally styled for easy shifting by using the car jack. :D
Quick question I want to make my interiors look realitic for colour, what would a good colour be for S-Tuner to make it look like a road car?
 
Quick question I want to make my interiors look realitic for colour, what would a good colour be for S-Tuner to make it look like a road car?

Ah I find this useful for getting the right interior colour. It's a colour hex code creator software. It's pretty good too, I made that wine-red leather colour by using that. :cheers:
 
Ah I find this useful for getting the right interior colour. It's a colour hex code creator software. It's pretty good too, I made that wine-red leather colour by using that. :cheers:
Thanks. Now I can do proper replicas of cars now
 
For some reason it won't let me save my screenshots to my computer so here's a video showcasing my 86 for this build off.



Also, how do you get that titanium exhaust effect?
 
I considered adding those off road lights to my 86 but decided against it...
I was going for a Mad Max look, so that's the only reason they are there.
 
Yep. You'll have to re-paint the exhaust before applying the decal too. Or it might change other colours on the car.
If that happens you know you have screwed up big time.... :lol:

*insert James May's favorite line here*

ohcock.png


It crashed just when i was about to take screenshots :grumpy:

And to add insult to the injury, i haven't saved the file yet! :banghead:
 
Are there any more entries to be submitted?
 
Not part of the contest, just something I wanted to buid:

Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) GT2
R34 GT2 Blueprint.jpg
R34 GT2 Poster.jpg
R34 GT2 Screen 1.jpg
R34 GT2 Screen 2.jpg
R34 GT2 Screen 3.jpg
R34 GT2 Screen 4.jpg
R34 GT2 Screen 5.jpg


@silverman_GT That looks awesome, like an R390 GT1 Prototype
 
image2.jpg
image3.jpg

GTR racer.

image4.jpg
image5.jpg

Cruiser Mercedes.

image6.jpg
image7.jpg

Dakar spec.
 
I think I have a chance at winning this.

*scrolls down the page, sees an outstanding RX-7 and a 10/10 replica of the R390 Black Car*

Yeah I'm not winning this one.




Seriously though you guys do some outstanding work.
 
Back