S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
  • 420,672 views
Remember that car I showed earlier... Yeah, I made it, and my inspirational spirit went insane'

I call it...

Flying blood bullet

A Nissan S14 (Odyvia) with a twist, it has a time attack mix onto it's drift stance. Powered by an engine I code named '1JZ-Ultima-aero'. As you might just see there is 2 big suction intakes with pipes to the filter and turbos, for max power output by the twin turbos and 3 straight pipe exhausts.​

FSB 1.jpg
FSB 3.jpg
FSB 4.jpg
FSB 5.jpg
FSB 6.jpg
FSB 11.jpg
FSB 13.jpg

This might be a good time to ask too, what do you guys think of my build style?
 
Last edited:
Remember that car I showed earlier... Yeah, I made it, and my inspirational spirit went insane'

I call it...

Flying blood bullet

A Nissan S14 (Odyvia) with a twist, it has a time attack mix onto it's drift stance. Powered by an engine I code named '1JZ-Ultima-aero'. As you might just see there is 2 big suction intakes with pipes to the filter and turbos, for max power output by the twin turbos and 3 straight pipe exhausts.​

View attachment 384926 View attachment 384928 View attachment 384929 View attachment 384930 View attachment 384931 View attachment 384936 View attachment 384938
This might be a good time to ask too, what do you guys think of my build style?
That's damn creative. Some graphics would suit the car even further. 👍
 
Remember that car I showed earlier... Yeah, I made it, and my inspirational spirit went insane'

I call it...

Flying blood bullet

A Nissan S14 (Odyvia) with a twist, it has a time attack mix onto it's drift stance. Powered by an engine I code named '1JZ-Ultima-aero'. As you might just see there is 2 big suction intakes with pipes to the filter and turbos, for max power output by the twin turbos and 3 straight pipe exhausts.​

View attachment 384926 View attachment 384928 View attachment 384929 View attachment 384930 View attachment 384931 View attachment 384936 View attachment 384938
This might be a good time to ask too, what do you guys think of my build style?
This car has a "TXR3 Boss" vibe....👍

I second @Mat123 's opinion too, i bet this will look cooler with custom graphics! ;)
 
I'll have a go with graphics next time, I did consider it in that one but I thought it looked alright. :cheers:
 
Also WHY AM I NOT GETTING ALERTS FROM THIS THREAD???:banghead: I wanted to participate in this build off:(
 
Remember that car I showed earlier... Yeah, I made it, and my inspirational spirit went insane'

I call it...

Flying blood bullet

A Nissan S14 (Odyvia) with a twist, it has a time attack mix onto it's drift stance. Powered by an engine I code named '1JZ-Ultima-aero'. As you might just see there is 2 big suction intakes with pipes to the filter and turbos, for max power output by the twin turbos and 3 straight pipe exhausts.​

View attachment 384926 View attachment 384928 View attachment 384929 View attachment 384930 View attachment 384931 View attachment 384936 View attachment 384938
This might be a good time to ask too, what do you guys think of my build style?
your build style? Freaking unique and mad :cool:
 
Remember that car I showed earlier... Yeah, I made it, and my inspirational spirit went insane'

I call it...

Flying blood bullet

A Nissan S14 (Odyvia) with a twist, it has a time attack mix onto it's drift stance. Powered by an engine I code named '1JZ-Ultima-aero'. As you might just see there is 2 big suction intakes with pipes to the filter and turbos, for max power output by the twin turbos and 3 straight pipe exhausts.​

View attachment 384926 View attachment 384928 View attachment 384929 View attachment 384930 View attachment 384931 View attachment 384936 View attachment 384938
This might be a good time to ask too, what do you guys think of my build style?
Your build style is very, striking.
 
Also WHY AM I NOT GETTING ALERTS FROM THIS THREAD???:banghead: I wanted to participate in this build off:(
Maybe what you have to do is to visit the thread frequently, since long-abandoned threads tend to not spit out alerts. (that's the case for me)

Also, try to prevent double/triple posting. Use the edit button instead ;) 👍
 
Maybe what you have to do is to visit the thread frequently, since long-abandoned threads tend to not spit out alerts. (that's the case for me)

Also, try to prevent double/triple posting. Use the edit button instead ;) 👍
You're right sorry, I just got up at that time so I wasn't really awake yet xD
 
I present the ultimate track car, the Nissan Silvia (S14) Touge!

S14 Touge 1.jpg
S14 Touge 2.jpg
S14 Touge 3.jpg
S14 Touge 4.jpg
S14 Touge 5.jpg


It may look rather modest on the outside apart from the massive intercooler and the front bumper but this car houses a 5.7 Chevrolet V8 with 2 turbo's and a centrifugal supercharger producing a combined 1,050HP going through a similar AWD system to that of a Nissan GT-R. 0-60 takes 3.2 seconds, 0-100 takes 8.3 and it has a top speed of 197MPH. It can also lap Fuji Raceway in 1:36, faster than a Super GT300 race car.
 
Well now I know who you are in the FB group too :mischievous: I'll give you a hint, man I love this car in gt6, and this is a perfect replica :D
That's not me, bro. :lol:

I'm the guy who's karting in his profile picture.

EDIT: Oh, or is that you? :lol:
 
Last edited:
:D i love this website! Didnt even know GTP Stuner was a thing! haha anyways, i'll get in on the next comp. Here's a few of my more recent builds and a WIP

18036142260_e321402da2_b.jpg

18118995275_70e8f6dc3a_b.jpg

17337745784_ebe26f421f_b.jpg

17864407065_4f19012f1b_b.jpg

18292788210_ac0c82206c_b.jpg
That is some really awesome work!
 
:D i love this website! Didnt even know GTP Stuner was a thing! haha anyways, i'll get in on the next comp. Here's a few of my more recent builds and a WIP

18036142260_e321402da2_b.jpg

18118995275_70e8f6dc3a_b.jpg

17337745784_ebe26f421f_b.jpg

17864407065_4f19012f1b_b.jpg

18292788210_ac0c82206c_b.jpg
That porsche, we're all brothers from the FB group! And I shall say it again, Jaegermeister livery :3
 
XD I'm thinking CF bodywork, but once I'm done and StunerSEMA passes I'll for sure upload the file to the group!
 
XD I'm thinking CF bodywork, but once I'm done and StunerSEMA passes I'll for sure upload the file to the group!
And I'll make it Jaegermeister then xD
 
Back