S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

• Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
Inspired by the Hakosuka race cars of the 60's/70's, here's my best graphic design so far!

Hakosuka-inspired Nissan GT-R (R35)

VH45DETT (4.5-liter V8 twin turbo), outputs around 850 BHP
19" Minilites: 225 front, 275 rear
Model + Rocket Bunny kit + LB lip wing by AJ Figueroa

Incredibly basic compared to everyone else's, and incredibly embarrassing compared to everyone else's, but my ideal S13. Actually makes me toy with the proposition of importing one... :dopey:

kl.jpg
adsd.jpg
fdfsd.jpg
image.jpg

Yeah I had a last minute decision of adding a ducktail of sorts.

SVX
Incredibly basic compared to everyone else's, and incredibly embarrassing compared to everyone else's, but my ideal S13. Actually makes me toy with the proposition of importing one... :dopey:

View attachment 533767 View attachment 533768 View attachment 533769 View attachment 533770

Yeah I had a last minute decision of adding a ducktail of sorts.

That's far from something to be embarrassed about. I'd say that the paint work alone is loads more detailed than anything I've been able to do, and I also haven't ever fiddled with a lot of the extra fixtures. Most of the stuff in here is just at such a high level that it makes anything else look bad, even if its really good.

GrandeaGTRSV116.jpg.png

GrandeaGTRSV11.jpg.png

The eighth generation Grandea was introduced in 1988 and was well known for being the first generation to introduce the high-performance GTR series.

GrandeaGTRSV12.jpg

Ever since the first Grandea GTR came out, each subsequent Grandea GTR had the following: A twin-turbocharged 6-cylinder, a manual transmission, All-Wheel Drive, a custom aero kit, and an aluminum bonnet.

GrandeaGTRSV13.jpg

In 1992, Sakurai Racing Team's (a team who Zenshi sponsored and supplied cars for many years) head manager and former lead driver, Takehiro Sakurai, was impressed with the driving dynamics of the Grandea GTR, and made use of it in two seasons, which went well for the team before being shortly dominated by it's rival, the Garou Ginmei, in the 1993 season.

Sakurai then came up to Zenshi and insisted that they "make a better one, one that can dominate many tracks over all opponents, or kiss their support goodbye."

GrandeaGTRSV14.jpg
GrandeaGTRSV15.jpg

One year later, in 1994, the end result was the Grandea GTR SV1 (Special Vehicle 1).

GrandeaGTRSV16.jpg
GrandeaGTRSV17.jpg

Exterior wise, it was easy to distinguish an SV1 over a regular GTR. The SV1 was equipped with ForceStar brakes, custom 17" lightweight wheels, had a dual wing setup (one lip spoiler + a larger rear wing), a single exhaust (a regular GTR possessed a dual exhaust setup), a ventilated bonnet, and wider front fenders. The rear window wiper was removed, and the vents of the front bumper were fully exposed.

GrandeaGTRSV18.jpg
GrandeaGTRSV19.jpg

Instead of the regular VS32DA2T 3.2L V6, under the bonnet was a VS29DA2T 2.9L V6 engine, which was a modified VS26DA engine to have a displacement increase of 300cc, and was equipped with two Gable turbochargers to deliver a power output of 276 HP (actually had 318 HP) and 328 lb-ft of torque.

GrandeaGTRSV110.jpg

Inside the SV1, revealed what could be considered a mostly stripped-down interior. SV1s had no rear seats, no A/C, no airbags, no power windows and locks, and no audio system, all of which were removed to save a great amount of weight. A roll cage took up the space of the rear seats, which increased the handling performance and rigidity of the Grandea GTR. The seats were replaced with smaller Samacro sport bucket seats, and the steering wheel was taken from a Mikli RS kei car.

GrandeaGTRSV111.jpg

The end result was a 1,355 kg track monster that dominated many races within the next three seasons, under the use of Sakurai Racing Team's (at the time) new lead driver, Miyoko Sakurai, until the revival of Genki Team Racing, who had a young foreign man armed with an unexpected sports car in their sleeve.

GrandeaGTRSV115.jpg

The SV1 was produced for a very short time, 200 units were produced, all of which were purchased new within a matter of one year.

GrandeaGTRSV18.png

Hi Greg.

Anyway, some builds...

AW11 Rally

crazE30

EG69

I haven't posted here in quite a while now. :lol:

Saleen S331 Speedway Truck

Low Riviera

Brap Truck

Spyker Trio

And finally, here's a bunch of cars from the Hajime Racers story mode.

g_s_r31_gts_r_7_by_kazamr2-da10c9u.png
g_s_r31_gts_r_8_by_kazamr2-da10cae.png
kaage_nakahara_s_v12_vantage_7_by_kazamr2-da10cog.png
kaage_nakahara_s_v12_vantage_8_by_kazamr2-da10cov.png
ryuu_s_f40_competizione_7_by_kazamr2-da10euo.png
ryuu_s_f40_competizione_8_by_kazamr2-da10ev2.png
takata_s_r32_gtr_7_by_kazamr2-da10gg9.png
takata_s_r32_gtr_8_by_kazamr2-da10ggq.png
dillon_s_rx7_fd3s_7_by_kazamr2-da10h4q.png
dillon_s_rx7_fd3s_8_by_kazamr2-da10h53.png
mizuho_s_countach_7_by_kazamr2-da10i1p.png
mizuho_s_countach_8_by_kazamr2-da10i26.png
arata_s_3000gt_7_by_kazamr2-da10ifu.png
arata_s_3000gt_8_by_kazamr2-da10igi.png
ryo_s_altezza_rs200_7_by_kazamr2-da10ivz.png
ryo_s_altezza_rs200_8_by_kazamr2-da10iwe.png
takashi_s_sileighty_7_by_kazamr2-da10jfx.png
takashi_s_sileighty_8_by_kazamr2-da10jga.png
dagarasu_s_512bb_7_by_kazamr2-da10fs0.png
dagarasu_s_512bb_8_by_kazamr2-da10fsk.png
kenjiro_s_r8_7_by_kazamr2-da10joa.png
kenjiro_s_r8_8_by_kazamr2-da10jot.png
kaede_s_gtr_r35_7_by_kazamr2-da10k0q.png
kaede_s_gtr_r35_8_by_kazamr2-da10k12.png
mysterious_996_driver_s_996_7_by_kazamr2-da10kiv.png
mysterious_996_driver_s_996_8_by_kazamr2-da10kje.png

Last edited:
This place seems dead. :indiff:

Evo VI Coupe

AE101 Wagon

Lexus GS 840

Replicas I've done (not including the other builds)

Radbul V2 (v1 crashed and was a bit inaccurate anyway)

3NMi5Lf.jpg

Evan Brown's Item-B FC

b8oYDsX.jpg

FuguZ

qk1bLHS.jpg

21Mn7K7.jpg

vcqTeqv.jpg

Laika from Jalopy

er8XgjR.jpg

MCM's Wasaabi

85RLOBx.jpg

Olssons RS6

fgiXwmm.jpg

Roadkills Nascarlo

YQ0pG9y.jpg

Finally, some action in this thread!

Pinoy Kanjo EF

New Driver's Basic: Impreza

Pinoy Kanjo EG

RaidX-7

USDM AS F:censored:K

my actual car... just installed the wheels today :D... next stop: coil overs to lower it an inch and half and then front splitter next... then side skirts and 99' rear tail light update... tint and spray a few key pieces black... then I have my dream car :D :D :D
IMG_5132_zps4gyu4rj6.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0453.JPG
    IMG_0453.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Coronet WR PT.jpg

Coronet WR BP.jpg

A turbocharged sports version of the 1992 Coronet SE, the WR is a homologation special for the World Rally Championship.

Engine: 1.6 "WRT16" Turbo Inline 4
Power: 165 BHP
Torque: 180 NM
Drivetrain: Front Engined Front Wheel Drive
Weight: 1,130 KG

Ulysses GT-A PT.jpg
Ulysses GT-A BP.jpg

With production starting in 1984, the Ulysses was Eagle's third attempt at a full size saloon car, with this one being tailored for use in Group A racing. To this end, a Group A homologation model, the GT-A, was produced in 1986 and several race cars were built to run in several national and international series, and continued to race until the Mid-90's when Group A would be abandoned by most major series.

Engine: 2.0 "TR20" Turbocharged Inline 6
Power: 226 BHP
Torque: 250 NM
Drivetrain: Front Engined Rear Wheel Drive
Weight: 1,180 KG

Last edited:
Another build of mine, this time with some actual care put into the photography.

I present...

The Panda 86. (My version, at least.)

AE-86 Photo Run 2.jpg
AE-86 Photo Run 3.jpg
AE-86 Photo run 1..jpg
AE-86 Photo Run 2.jpg

Attachments

• AE-86 Photo Run 5.jpg
    AE-86 Photo Run 5.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
I'M THE ONLY ONE KEEPING THIS THREAD ALIVE.

ahem

Yup. Another build.

This time, it's inspired by a Miata that I have and made in Need For Speed.
MX-5 Miata Photo Run 1.jpg
MX-5 Miata Photo Run 5.jpg
MX-5 Miata Photo Run 4.jpg
MX-5 Miata Photo Run 3.jpg
MX-5 Miata Photo Run 2.jpg

Back