S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
  • 420,495 views
Nissan S15 (Mine).jpg
Nissan S15 Mine .jpg
Nissan S15 Mine.jpg

My Latest Car Creation p.s. built in S-Tuner not Falcon Tuner
 
Last edited:
Clear Stock 240sx .jpg
Clear Stock 240sx.jpg
Clear Stock 240sx  .jpg
Clear Stock 240sx   .jpg

I think im not supposed to do this but i just had to share this. its so cool i mean is clear. and i think it looks good
 
Experiencing a weird something where I go into like a W20 then go to Other Parts/Aero they're not there...
 
Drift Miata 1.jpg
Drift Miata 2.jpg
Drift Miata 3.jpg
Drift Miata 4.jpg

Little Miata gets some big skids (The first pic was unfinished so no interior there)
 
Screenshot 2017-11-13 at 2.53.42 PM.png
Screenshot 2017-11-13 at 2.53.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2017-11-13 at 2.53.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2017-11-13 at 2.54.09 PM.png
I spent a little while on this drag Ford Falcon UTE FGX XR. Hope you guys like it
 
Last edited:
Back