S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

• Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
Blah.jpg
Ill be posting this tomorrow.

EDIT: Sorry I kinda lied, But maybe either today or tomorrow because im busy.

Last edited:
The lightning on these photos are terrible. Especially this one
IS V2.jpg
IS V3.jpg
IS.jpg
IS V4.jpg

Which backdrop do you like better?

Is V5.jpg

How about this one?
IS V7.jpg

IS V6.jpg

Last edited:
I saw a Rocket Bunny Pandem Civic hatch, so I decided to make a coupe version. My brother told me that it looks like manure.
Rocketbunny Civic.jpg
Rocketbunny Civic V2.jpg
Rocketbunny Civic V3.jpg
RocketBunny Civic V5.jpg
Rocketbunny V4.jpg
Rocketbunny Civic V6.jpg
The car's paint is way to chrome. That's the only thing I don't like about these photos.

EDIT: This was meant to be more of a cosmetic build. So the body of the Honda is detailed.

So I saw the Works Kit in NFS Shift 2 so I decided to make the GTR one a bit more Aggressive. Oh and I made the GTR Mid Engined. The Engine is swapped with a V6 Precision Turbo Billet CEA Gen 2 6466 900HP Twin Turbocharger.
The Maddest R34 Track car.jpg
The Maddest R34 Track car v2.jpg
The Maddest R34 Track car v3.jpg
The Maddest R34 Track car v5.jpg
The Other Turbo is obstructed though.
The Maddest R34 Track car v6.jpg

Sorry for the double post. However I wasn't sure where else to post this..

Hi everyone, thought I would share some stuff today.

Here are my 3dt files. I have uploaded them to media fire since there is no longer a direct way to share them on the forums.

If you use one of my "builds" please be sure to credit, as a lot of hard work goes into most of these.

Some of them with heavy engine/suspension work will need parts moved around and adjusted slightly. Hey, at least most of the hard part is complete already, haha. ;)

Have fun and I look forward to seeing how you all add your own style!

If there is low to no interest in these I will be deleting this post, thanks guys.

Here is the link directly to my folder:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/esh33qwwgcm6q/S-Tuner_3DT_files

As of now, here are some photos of the files that are available.

I will be constantly updating this thread further with my file collection of builds and "mods" (i.e. Viper, BMW, audi, lamborghini ETC.)

Please toggle the "load engine" box when loading the car into S-tuner.

Spirit Rei S13

MUztIlk.jpg

RB Challenger 14

qnrrFNK.jpg

1200+whp MKIV

CTGea3U.png

S13 Sr20 W/LED's

7aiqoju.jpg

Basic Coupe W/SR20

iAs494s.jpg

Aristo W/Crown V10 & ITB's

E9eQjuO.png

S15 Radius W/RB26 t51R

l5EshBe.png

And 180sx Aero concept (no picture lol)

Once again have fun guys, let me know if anything is not working.
Man some great builds! So glad Mat picked up top builder, the RMagic FD was top notch! What all you's have been doing to the AW11 should be illegal, it's wayyy to damn sexy! :Q____ anyways, i guess it's time for me to dump some images
(lets see if i remember the order right~!) First we have a simple not-rocketbunny R35, next up is the BossBird followed by a SuperGT inspired Celica, my take on the Boss kit, and a VIP R33 i did for MagfedLove's top 5 this week!

19552190329_0fb266dc90_b.jpg

19550761940_18f51e9f6d_b.jpg

19117875413_cc3605317d_b.jpg

19731576852_5b1e9d0df9_b.jpg

19117878783_bb5b955ec9_b.jpg

19550765410_28100446cc_b.jpg

19117892853_58db7d1005_b.jpg

19550770118_ba4310e727_b.jpg

19550765818_5a55883056_b.jpg
Sorry for the double post. However I wasn't sure where else to post this..

Hi everyone, thought I would share some stuff today.

Here are my 3dt files. I have uploaded them to media fire since there is no longer a direct way to share them on the forums.

If you use one of my "builds" please be sure to credit, as a lot of hard work goes into most of these.

Some of them with heavy engine/suspension work will need parts moved around and adjusted slightly. Hey, at least most of the hard part is complete already, haha. ;)

Have fun and I look forward to seeing how you all add your own style!

If there is low to no interest in these I will be deleting this post, thanks guys.

Here is the link directly to my folder:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/esh33qwwgcm6q/S-Tuner_3DT_files

As of now, here are some photos of the files that are available.

I will be constantly updating this thread further with my file collection of builds and "mods" (i.e. Viper, BMW, audi, lamborghini ETC.)

Please toggle the "load engine" box when loading the car into S-tuner.

Spirit Rei S13

MUztIlk.jpg

RB Challenger 14

qnrrFNK.jpg

1200+whp MKIV

CTGea3U.png

S13 Sr20 W/LED's

7aiqoju.jpg

Basic Coupe W/SR20

iAs494s.jpg

Aristo W/Crown V10 & ITB's

E9eQjuO.png

S15 Radius W/RB26 t51R

l5EshBe.png

And 180sx Aero concept (no picture lol)

Once again have fun guys, let me know if anything is not working.
what flares are those on the S15 Radius W/RB26 t51R

I just wanted to make a simple stance galant but things got out of hand and this thing was born. Anyways here is a bunch of ugly photos to showcase this race car. the last photo is the worst tho.
TA galant V5.jpg
TA Galant.jpg
TA Galant V2.jpg
TA Galant V3.jpg
TA Galant V4.jpg

My latest project, the "DUB Camarobird." Originally I was wanting to create a replica model of the Camaro Trans Am using Forza's model, but I ended up using a ZL1 base and creating my own custom kit for it, presenting the Camarobirb. I went with DUB styling for this build, making something with heavy USDM influence combined with my own style to make this truly one-off build like no other. As said before, the body is a custom edited in Blender with Pontiac Firebird conections, on top of this with DUB styling. 21 Inch edited '77 Trans am snowflake rims on a slammed setup giving a real stood out presence. The engine remains as the ZL1's LSA with a cone air filter mod only, and the interior following the DUB styling with custom I.C.E, the 4 Pioneer speakers hooked up to the stock audio equipment, along with coherent interior design to match the exterior well.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I do! c:

DUB Camarobird

dub_camarobird_1_by_kazamr2-dbpl7j9.png
dub_camarobird_2_by_kazamr2-dbpl7jj.png
dub_camarobird_3_by_kazamr2-dbpl7jw.png
dub_camarobird_4_by_kazamr2-dbpl7k7.png
dub_camarobird_5_by_kazamr2-dbpl7kj.png
dub_camarobird_6_by_kazamr2-dbpl7ku.png
dub_camarobird_7_by_kazamr2-dbpl7lb.png
dub_camarobird_8_by_kazamr2-dbpl7ly.png
dub_camarobird_9_by_kazamr2-dbpl7m2.png
dub_camarobird_10_by_kazamr2-dbpl7m9.png

dub_camarobird_op_by_kazamr2-dbpl7me.png

twerkstallion.jpg
ls6 engine.jpg

Been awhile since I posted something on here. This is supposed to be Hert's Hoonigan Twerkstallion. Don't expect some window stickers and a livery for it, tryna get back into things.

Back