S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
  • 420,478 views
also in a week-a month I will start making chassis, engine, drive-train and suspension files for your site if you want them
 
I would also recommend a page for each file you add showing larger pictures of said file. maybe a rear picture, just a thought.
 
btw you already have your first download. The R35 GTR is awesome and I need it as a template for my next mod
 
I'm starting to look at the website. I would recommend adding the name of the car or truck or whatever it may be under the image of the file where it says good model/interior/loads uncolored. Also when I click start browsing on the home page it errors and page is not found. Is that supposed to happen?
no
 
I would also recommend a page for each file you add showing larger pictures of said file. maybe a rear picture, just a thought.
Screenshot 2017-11-17 at 4.37.33 PM.png
 
are the changes saved yet so that I can visit the site and see what it is like?
 
crap man I've been looking through your posts and you've already got a Rocket Bunny R35
 
Ram Lifted  .jpg
Ram Lifted .jpg
Ram Lifted.jpg

Latest Build Built by me
Truck Modeler Unknown
Chassis form a jeep
 
ive got a couple of files for you but sice im on a windows computer now I cant figure out how to get them to you
 
Back