S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

• Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
Screenshot 2017-11-21 at 3.45.12 PM.png
Screenshot 2017-11-21 at 3.45.12 PM.png

Nice Jeep. The file is too big tho. Can't upload it to the website. Featuring ridiculously large (gotta be over 40') BfGoodrich baja Ko2 tires and Method Racing Wheels, both thanks to Jonathan Fangrad

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-11-21 at 3.45.28 PM.png
    Screenshot 2017-11-21 at 3.45.28 PM.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 6
How can you change wheel settings without modded cars and wheels glitiching out?
First, when loading a mod, whether it is a car or else, select a vanilla model, remove all the parts(the unselectable black part can be removed by clicking toggle underbody in engine options), then load the mod as a part. Now you can use the wheels as if you were building a vanilla model. Just make sure you click load part and not load car. Also make sure to select load engine. some mods will not load if that is not checked

First, when loading a mod, whether it is a car or else, select a vanilla model, remove all the parts(the unselectable black part can be removed by clicking toggle underbody in engine options), then load the mod as a part. Now you can use the wheels as if you were building a vanilla model. Just make sure you click load part and not load car. Also make sure to select load engine. some mods will not load if that is not checked
Do I also remove the interior white parts in it as well?

It looks great, however, I have some tips. First, try to make the spoiler look a bit more like the real thing. It is a bit wider, taller, and the end pieces are taller too. Second, try to add the canards on the front bumper. Third, try to replicate the hood. The Supra has a F&F hood that would do well to impersonate the hood on the real thing. Last, try to make a livery for it. I can make one for you if you want. Also try to make the wheels a bit less shiny. The real wheels are a satin grey, not gloss grey. And finally, add the writing on the tire for that extra touch.

Im learning to start converting
It looks great, however, I have some tips. First, try to make the spoiler look a bit more like the real thing. It is a bit wider, taller, and the end pieces are taller too. Second, try to add the canards on the front bumper. Third, try to replicate the hood. The Supra has a F&F hood that would do well to impersonate the hood on the real thing. Last, try to make a livery for it. I can make one for you if you want. Also try to make the wheels a bit less shiny. The real wheels are a satin grey, not gloss grey. And finally, add the writing on the tire for that extra touch.
will do

View attachment 697921 View attachment 697922 View attachment 697923
Im learning to convert soon these are some models i will convert
Dude that is amazing! I would love to learn to convert 3d files but I don't have computer to do it on anymore. Speaking of which, I will not be doing any builds for a long time, but when I get a new computer, I will get back to builds. Keep up the good work tho. I can't wait to download the files once they are done. This is awesome!

Screenshot 2017-12-07 at 2.48.00 PM.png

Should i convert these to
i could make them small so they can go on a car dash
These are call gundam by the way
Freedom gundam,Strike Gundam,Hyaku Shiki
Left to right

Back