S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
  • 420,485 views
imaoioge.jpg

last image until i finish
 
Working on another drag car and this one will be a civic and this time it wont take as long as the supra did
 
I am going to build a V10 fc rx7. 1200hp. Get ready Honda, I'm about to rock your world.
 
N/A setup and still 1200hp. Good luck beating that, Honda. I wasn't so sure about the colors at first, but I think they look good. Take a little peek at the interior, not much.
Screenshot 2018-04-08 at 5.31.39 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-04-08 at 5.32.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-04-08 at 5.32.33 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-04-08 at 5.33.08 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-04-08 at 5.33.25 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-04-08 at 5.35.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-04-08 at 5.35.35 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-04-08 at 5.36.38 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-04-08 at 5.37.09 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-04-08 at 5.37.27 PM.png


Beat that GT
 
N/A setup and still 1200hp. Good luck beating that, Honda. I wasn't so sure about the colors at first, but I think they look good. Take a little peek at the interior, not much.
View attachment 728630
View attachment 728631
View attachment 728632
View attachment 728633
View attachment 728634
View attachment 728635
View attachment 728636
View attachment 728637
View attachment 728638
View attachment 728639

Beat that GT
ill post mine tomorrow and then we shall see whose is better
 
Hmmm... what should we build next? D1 beast? static slammed? Or maybe gt3 warriors? Whaddya think GT?
 
almos.jpg
cuttting done.jpg
good fitment.jpg
image.jpg
imaoioge.jpg
kk.jpg
Started piping.jpg

I give you the Honda Civic EG6 drag build:
20psi Single Turbo Spoon
200 shot of nos from ZEX
And a Nardi wheel
 
Ok. Number one: I have an Xbox one. Number two: You won the build challenge by far. Number three: I will start my next build. I haven't decided what model it will be yet, tho.
 
Ok I've got another idea for a build challenge. I want to create the most unique drift car. Like have you seen Diago Saito's Murcielago? Anyway, the choice is yours. We can continue our stance builds, or we can do unique drift cars. Either way it will get done, so it's up to you.
 
Ok. Number one: I have an Xbox one. Number two: You won the build challenge by far. Number three: I will start my next build. I haven't decided what model it will be yet, tho.
What is your gamer tag
 
Ok I've got another idea for a build challenge. I want to create the most unique drift car. Like have you seen Diago Saito's Murcielago? Anyway, the choice is yours. We can continue our stance builds, or we can do unique drift cars. Either way it will get done, so it's up to you.
Well i dont have an idea but i do want to roll my idea for the stance build so ima go ahead and do the stance build but when i come up for an idea for the drift build ill let u know.
 
Teaser;)

Screenshot 2018-04-11 at 3.06.46 PM.png


Guess what powerplant this has! It will be my most detailed engine to date. So the question is: are you ready, GT?
 
Awesome. My nsx is coming, but the other day, for no apparent reason, every page I had open including s-tuner refreshed. I lost everything. countless hours of work gone. So I have to restart
 
Back