S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

• Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
Quick question, I am trying to add just a GT-R logo to an R32 and am wonderign what the fastest way to fill a template with white is. The fill I'm using just fills tiny parts with white.

I recommend Adobe Photoshop, since it's easier and you can have transparent backgrounds for the decals.

Oh, and, multiple layers.
Alright, I'll see if I can use it with the R32 template I have, is it free or is there a free version?

Paint. Is there something better for editing the template?

I don't use paint I use Paint.net :lol:, use the line tool to make a border around the car and then make an inner border around the windscreen, lights, wheels, etc. Then just go around carefully on the inside with the white brush tool. :cheers: I think that should work.

I don't use paint I use Paint.net :lol:, use the line tool to make a border around the car and then make an inner border around the windscreen, lights, wheels, etc. Then just go around carefully on the inside with the white brush tool. :cheers: I think that should work.
I'll try Photoshop like @silverman_GT suggested and if that doesn't work or there is no free version I'll try paint.net

I'll try Photoshop like @silverman_GT suggested and if that doesn't work or there is no free version I'll try paint.net

Yeah, I do say Photoshop is way better too. But the price though... :lol:

Here is a build of the Garage Mak S15 without decals that I did a while ago.

AMEMIYA’S WAR READY S15 1.jpg
AMEMIYA’S WAR READY S15 2.jpg
AMEMIYA’S WAR READY S15 3.jpg
AMEMIYA’S WAR READY S15 4.jpg

Gimme the BRZ! :drool:

I'm still testing it. :lol:

It's a shame that S-tuner isn't keen on me making some files, I try to not make ones that are from Japan. But the BRZ will be in production a long time I bet.

Most of them will be replicas, and the Taurus SHO is a pretty obvious replica too... :sly:

I guess so. :sly: In the mean time, I'm working on a few more imported files... I'll list a few. :P

Subaru BRZ
Ford Taurus SHO '10
And some 911's ranging from Turbo, to GT2s.
Can't wait to see the BRZ or Taurus!

I'm still testing it. :lol:

It's a shame that S-tuner isn't keen on me making some files, I try to not make ones that are from Japan. But the BRZ will be in production a long time I bet.

Most of them will be replicas, and the Taurus SHO is a pretty obvious replica too... :sly:
300px-GT2-TaurusR-JP.png

I can already tell :lol:

EDIT:

11295897_475753859257940_844455576759458395_n.jpg

You know what to do with the FD..... :mischievous:

Just an FYI, Jason you can get Photoshop CS2 for free, PM me if you want a run through of what to do 👍

Just finished editing in the BRZ (It has loads of bodykits as it's an import from Forza, and sorting out bodykits IS very frustrating :crazy:)

BRZ 1.jpg
BRZ 2.jpg
BRZ 3.jpg
BRZ 4.jpg

That's how I'd have my BRZ if I ever get one, sometimes simple is best I guess...
BRZ Rolling guy 2 type 2.jpg
BRZ Rolling guy.jpg

Yep, the hype for the new Tokyo Xtreme racer is too real. :lol: It'd be cool if Rolling guy #1 did what the previous Rolling guy #1 did in TXR3 & X, where he retired from the club or as I show here... This time he chooses a BRZ over a GT86 and the other members kick him out! :lol:

Just finished editing in the BRZ (It has loads of bodykits as it's an import from Forza, and sorting out bodykits IS very frustrating :crazy:)

Is it all right if I ask, how do you import cars not in S-Tuner?

Is it all right if I ask, how do you import cars not in S-Tuner?

Sure, it's tough and annoying task but I'll try explain how.

First you'll need modeling program (I use Blender for example) and a car file to open on Blender, then once you have it on Blender you'll need to test it; to see if parts are stuck together, if it fits on the center line, and lots of other messing around too. Once that's done you'll need the '3DT export' python code which the admin made, it's on some of the S-tuner Facebook groups, not to hard to find. If not I can PM you the code. Then once it is in .3dt format you can import it like a saved car on S-tuner, then you'll need to test it on there, adjust on Blender again if needed. Aaaaaaaaand you'll have your car imported onto it! Wheew, I hope that helps. :lol:

Sure, it's tough and annoying task but I'll try explain how.

First you'll need modeling program (I use Blender for example) and a car file to open on Blender, then once you have it on Blender you'll need to test it; to see if parts are stuck together, if it fits on the center line, and lots of other messing around too. Once that's done you'll need the '3DT export' python code which the admin made, it's on some of the S-tuner Facebook groups, not to hard to find. If not I can PM you the code. Then once it is in .3dt format you can import it like a saved car on S-tuner, then you'll need to test it on there, adjust on Blender again if needed. Aaaaaaaaand you'll have your car imported onto it! Wheew, I hope that helps. :lol:
Helps a lot! Thanks! :lol:

Nothing serious, just having fun and still a lot more for me to learn. I do know that things like having shocks floating in mid air with no support would not work in real life but it does work in this game!
nb.jpg
nb1.jpg
nb2.jpg
nb3.jpg
nb4.jpg
nb5.jpg

Thanks to @legacyMACHINE I now have Photoshop so could someone tell me what it is exactly I have to do to get the template to show properly when I apply it after editing?

Back